PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood PC version harlequin

RumblerTT
03-18-2011, 11:02 AM
I Pre-Ordered the game and got it today ... I'm just wondering is the harlequin unlockable ... how do I get it ... cause I cant find it anywhere in the char list ;/

RumblerTT
03-18-2011, 11:02 AM
I Pre-Ordered the game and got it today ... I'm just wondering is the harlequin unlockable ... how do I get it ... cause I cant find it anywhere in the char list ;/

HEAT.GRLSOV
03-18-2011, 11:10 AM
The Harlequin is already in the list.
The Hellequin (female harlequin) is the unlockable character from Uplay.

RumblerTT
03-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Yes I know about the Hellequin ... and that it needs 40 action points to unlock it ... but the herlequin is no where in the list of char (in the menu before we start a game) nor is it in uplay.

HEAT.GRLSOV
03-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Hm... where did you get it from?
Was the Harlequin advertised as a feature from that place?
Not sure about the editions...
I got mine from D2D.

soccer06
03-18-2011, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RumblerTT:
Yes I know about the Hellequin ... and that it needs 40 action points to unlock it ... but the herlequin is no where in the list of char (in the menu before we start a game) nor is it in uplay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I read all of Mr. Shade's posts correctly, if you bought the standard edition (ie. the basic edition), you do not get those unlockables. Those are for people who ordered the various collector editions.

It gets confusing because for consoles who had to pay for the Da Vinci DLC, they came with it. Since PC players get this DLC for free, Ubisoft has decided (whether you agree or not) that the standard version does not get these extra goodies.

gabotron
03-18-2011, 05:29 PM
The 2 characters are inside the game, specifically in the Multiplayer aspect of it.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5981/acbmpharlequin.jpg