PDA

View Full Version : AC 1 need help

XXlandorinXX
07-08-2010, 06:49 AM
i got out of the animus after killing al mulad or whatever and idk what 2 do. i cant go 2 bed or back in the animus plz help

XXlandorinXX
07-08-2010, 06:49 AM
i got out of the animus after killing al mulad or whatever and idk what 2 do. i cant go 2 bed or back in the animus plz help

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XXlandorinXX:
i got out of the animus after killing al mulad or whatever and idk what 2 do. i cant go 2 bed or back in the animus plz help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you mean "Al Mualim", then the game is all but finished. Go into your bedroom, face the wall behind your bed, and use Eagle Vision.

Danieldasilva
07-09-2010, 07:43 AM
now no help

lilbacchant
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danieldasilva:
now no help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What??

Feraliou
08-28-2010, 03:37 PM
The ending is a bit of an anti-climax yeah, I just finished it a few hours ago. I managed to beat the game without looking stuff up but the ending was a bit confusing. Indeed all there is left to do is face the wall in your bedroom to see the credits roll by and getting notified that you beat the game, otherwise you can go back into the Animus. And that's really all there is to it. Now on to AC II!