PDA

View Full Version : Am i the designated get screwed guy when i log on or what?

TB_Jaybird
09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
First off i would like to make a note of my language which is what i would use in this situation because my muliti-player gameplay has turned into a f****** laughable joke at this point and i need to express this.

I have hours and hours of uninterrupted video of me getting shanked within the first 12-15 seconds of spawn. This is no f****** joke now and i want to know why i am the designated get f***** guy when it comes to manhunt (the one where its you against everybody else). Others around me are raking in the points well over 5k and i have to struggle to 600-1000 because i can almost never get more than one kill per ten minute session. Why is that?

Well, i spawn. I walk and try not to run but i dont get near my target before i am shanked. Ok, so then i run the first bit to get a head-start and within 3-5 seconds, not even two corners, i got one on me and i am on the run. F** it, i have no points anyway so make the F****** run for their points but then i have 3 on me and i dont last long. Why the F*** do i have 3 on me nearly all the time? It seems every time i look up i see three red dots.

Even if just let them kill me its the same on teh next spawn and i am getting F****** tired of it. I like the game since i still have fun getting shanked but i am nowhere near enough making the points i should cos i am getting shanked right after spawning without even given a chance to get close.

I swear to the miserable b*****d upstairs that he has it in for me it is that bad. I cannot score in manhunt cos i cant get near enough no matter what i do. Target too far away on opposite sides of the map? So i kill a by-stander to get another contract and the next one is just as far.

Walk to target? You must be having a f****** laugh. The game has turned into a roof chase from the beginning. When i first got this game i read all the crap people wrote about staying off the roofs cos it gets you killed and i followed that till i figured out that the reason i was getting killed was cos i was not taking the roofs. Now the roofs are there to stay alive for me cos i cant get close and am ALWAYS ON THE F******* RUN and i wanna know why the F*** that is??????????

This f****** game has it in for me and i want to know the f\** why ubi?

Audio glitches....my sound disappears on me more than you would want to know. Dont even go there and suggest its me and my system. I have enough IT certs hanging on my wall to know its the F****** game. Bad programming? Released, more like pushed, the game out too fast? Slow the f*** down people and test your stuff fools.

Server kicks. This is also happening more than a few times per session that i get to play. I know if i want to make a game i should write one myself but that is what the F*** we pay you for so dont gimme any lip about your poorly built software that was rushed out for profit.

Waiting times for games when i do get in are still in need of improvement. I would like the ability to remove "slackers" in the 4 vs 4 that dont do a thing other than wonder around and try to leech points. Once again i have to ask if i am the designated get F***** guy that gets stuck with all the robots that just restart games and dont do anything else once inside?

Roofers. Nuff said. Templar vision? A F****** joke if you ask me and not wanted in the game. Get rid of it. It's a total game breaker and has no use in this game.

Right. So now you readers are probably wondering why i am still f****** playing this game. Right? I still play this game cos even if i am getting shanked i find the fun in it but only can take so much of it. I know there are always people better, at certain things, than i am and this is the case with lots of things in life and i can live with that but why the f*** cant i seem to get around more than TWO CORNERS before getting shanked? Head straight for the roof?

I am just getting sick of being made to spawn near people who are either AWARE of where the spawn points are. Yesterday i got killed by the same person 6 times in a row in a matter of 3 min on ALL CORNERS OF THE MAP. How the F*** do you explain that?

Server outages need to be announced. We do like to be informed of such things and dont like rugs just pulled from under us. If you have such a place and i have not found it yet then please inform this rude f****** b****** of where it is so he knows.

TB_Jaybird
09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
First off i would like to make a note of my language which is what i would use in this situation because my muliti-player gameplay has turned into a f****** laughable joke at this point and i need to express this.

I have hours and hours of uninterrupted video of me getting shanked within the first 12-15 seconds of spawn. This is no f****** joke now and i want to know why i am the designated get f***** guy when it comes to manhunt (the one where its you against everybody else). Others around me are raking in the points well over 5k and i have to struggle to 600-1000 because i can almost never get more than one kill per ten minute session. Why is that?

Well, i spawn. I walk and try not to run but i dont get near my target before i am shanked. Ok, so then i run the first bit to get a head-start and within 3-5 seconds, not even two corners, i got one on me and i am on the run. F** it, i have no points anyway so make the F****** run for their points but then i have 3 on me and i dont last long. Why the F*** do i have 3 on me nearly all the time? It seems every time i look up i see three red dots.

Even if just let them kill me its the same on teh next spawn and i am getting F****** tired of it. I like the game since i still have fun getting shanked but i am nowhere near enough making the points i should cos i am getting shanked right after spawning without even given a chance to get close.

I swear to the miserable b*****d upstairs that he has it in for me it is that bad. I cannot score in manhunt cos i cant get near enough no matter what i do. Target too far away on opposite sides of the map? So i kill a by-stander to get another contract and the next one is just as far.

Walk to target? You must be having a f****** laugh. The game has turned into a roof chase from the beginning. When i first got this game i read all the crap people wrote about staying off the roofs cos it gets you killed and i followed that till i figured out that the reason i was getting killed was cos i was not taking the roofs. Now the roofs are there to stay alive for me cos i cant get close and am ALWAYS ON THE F******* RUN and i wanna know why the F*** that is??????????

This f****** game has it in for me and i want to know the f\** why ubi?

Audio glitches....my sound disappears on me more than you would want to know. Dont even go there and suggest its me and my system. I have enough IT certs hanging on my wall to know its the F****** game. Bad programming? Released, more like pushed, the game out too fast? Slow the f*** down people and test your stuff fools.

Server kicks. This is also happening more than a few times per session that i get to play. I know if i want to make a game i should write one myself but that is what the F*** we pay you for so dont gimme any lip about your poorly built software that was rushed out for profit.

Waiting times for games when i do get in are still in need of improvement. I would like the ability to remove "slackers" in the 4 vs 4 that dont do a thing other than wonder around and try to leech points. Once again i have to ask if i am the designated get F***** guy that gets stuck with all the robots that just restart games and dont do anything else once inside?

Roofers. Nuff said. Templar vision? A F****** joke if you ask me and not wanted in the game. Get rid of it. It's a total game breaker and has no use in this game.

Right. So now you readers are probably wondering why i am still f****** playing this game. Right? I still play this game cos even if i am getting shanked i find the fun in it but only can take so much of it. I know there are always people better, at certain things, than i am and this is the case with lots of things in life and i can live with that but why the f*** cant i seem to get around more than TWO CORNERS before getting shanked? Head straight for the roof?

I am just getting sick of being made to spawn near people who are either AWARE of where the spawn points are. Yesterday i got killed by the same person 6 times in a row in a matter of 3 min on ALL CORNERS OF THE MAP. How the F*** do you explain that?

Server outages need to be announced. We do like to be informed of such things and dont like rugs just pulled from under us. If you have such a place and i have not found it yet then please inform this rude f****** b****** of where it is so he knows.

TB_Jaybird
09-05-2011, 08:04 PM
It took Ubisoft less than ten min to kick me for my words.

MP Servers are down and i can ONLY play in OFFLINE. Why am i letting myself get treated like this? Restrictive DRM andf a whole lot of empty promises so far.