PDA

View Full Version : things we learned from Assasins Creed

reaktor
12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
.Riding horses in the 1100's was illegal and resulted in an on-the-spot death penalty.

.Merchants have everything i need.

.If i stab someone in the neck i can sit on a bench 5ft away and get away with it.

.Desmond is inside an animus.

.Altair can run around all day in a long overcoat in the blistering desert heat and not sweat.

.Assassins cant swim.

.walking ito a guard carried the death sentence.

.Templars stand behind the back of small buildings doing nothing.

.Assassin guild members keep losing flags.

.Desmond cant run.

reaktor
12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
.Riding horses in the 1100's was illegal and resulted in an on-the-spot death penalty.

.If i stab someone in the neck i can sit on a bench 5ft away and get away with it.

.Altair can run around all day in a long overcoat in the blistering desert heat and not sweat.

.Assassins cant swim.

.Desmond cant run.

Robbinho1992
12-14-2007, 11:45 AM
And you needed to amke this thread why?

reaktor
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
And you needed to amke this thread why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for comedic value based on the posters sense of humour/imagination which you cleary lack.. this is a generic topic you see on a number of game/movie message boards.. but hey if you wanna be an uptight wiener thats -your- choice LOLZ.

discuss.

Zain0
12-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Made me laugh, I don't think Reaktor is bashing the games, just pointing out stuff from the game thats pretty funny.. Hmm I can't really think of any other ones..

People who do not want something to be pick pocketed always put the item in their back pocket? (Pouch)

Assassin's are a ****** magnet?

rofl

katz_bg
12-14-2007, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:

.Assassins cant swim.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those are the actual funny ones.

btw anyone else notice "Desmond is inside an animus"
Vidic also said "Animus! It's an animus". The fact that he didn't say "It's the animus" speaks that there is more than one and we will see that in the next two games of the series (if they're even made).

spazzoo1025
12-14-2007, 01:10 PM
funny, but uhh i jsut wanna be a nerd here n say Desmond isnt in an Animus too...

Robbinho1992
12-14-2007, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:

for comedic value based on the posters sense of humour/imagination which you cleary lack.. this is a generic topic you see on a number of game/movie message boards.. but hey if you wanna be an uptight wiener thats -your- choice LOLZ.

discuss. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assure you i have a sense of humour, i justed didnt know what the topic was mean to be about, seeing as you hadnt really explained. Has you put soething along the lines of "Funny things we have learnt from AC" I may have got you.

Tela
12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
And you needed to amke this thread why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

discuss. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, lets not start attempting to insult people. If soemone is confused as to why you made yet ANOTHER thread, try and explain nicely to them. All it takes is a few seconds, and some patience.

That aside, while Desmond being unable to go any faster than a casual walk is frustrating, I doubt it would have made sense for him to be running about in a building.

Supposedly(I say "supposedly", as I myself have not seen such, but others claim to have) the Templars are guarding chests, so wherever they're standing, a chest is sure to be behind them. At the back of buildings would be a better place to protect such, hm?

Riding horses was not "illegal", but it IS rather supsicious is a man goes by on a horse, the horse is at a gallop, and there are people(whether normal people or soldiers) nearby. I'd think the soldiers would want to stop him, right? Though this IS a bit of a frustration.

reaktor
12-14-2007, 04:59 PM
you really havent seen one of these posts before.. nevertheless, the idea is not to dissiminate my ideas but to put forth your own.... here..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/board/thread/24551720

and

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119707/board/thread/69907118

BTOG46
12-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Sorry mate, but that's a site that doesn't allow links to things, it just sends people to the sign in. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

gardskarsten
12-16-2007, 07:38 AM
We have learnd that

- Students dont fully understand how to use a blade

xELITEGUNNERx
12-16-2007, 12:00 PM

.Assassins cant swim.

.Desmond cant run. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice

maddog111
12-16-2007, 12:31 PM
i learnt from this game(tho i dont have it)Al-Mualim Is A Pain In The ***

xELITEGUNNERx
12-16-2007, 12:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maddog111:
i learnt from this game(tho i dont have it)Al-Mualim Is A Pain In The *** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if u don't have it u can't learn anything from it

Tela
12-16-2007, 12:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xELITEGUNNERx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maddog111:
i learnt from this game(tho i dont have it)Al-Mualim Is A Pain In The *** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if u don't have it u can't learn anything from it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so. It's like borrowing a book, or hearing someone else talk about something. You still learn from it, even though you don't have it.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-16-2007, 12:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xELITEGUNNERx:
if u don't have it u can't learn anything from it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so. It's like borrowing a book, or hearing someone else talk about something. You still learn from it, even though you don't have it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

luke100
12-16-2007, 01:39 PM
assassins can climb a window with a ledge 2cm out without breaking a sweat

its never night time in jerusalem

assassins had weights in the front of their hoods

El1t3z
12-16-2007, 02:08 PM
in 1100 u can run and break women bottles or punch as madmen anyone cuz you wont get punished for that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

katz_bg
12-16-2007, 04:07 PM
when you wear clothes of the same color as monks no-one sees the knives and sword you carry

when you're on a rooftop or in front of a group of guards "You have no reason to stand here."

TheRipper12
12-16-2007, 04:34 PM
How about mentally ill crazy people all look alike, and Like to Bump into/Punch ONLY YOU!

VampiricOne
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
More things we have learnt:
[LIST] Guards dont care about people wearing swords and other weapons.
<LI> Guards dont look inside hanging gardens with strips of cloth, making it easy to get inside.
<LI> Assassins had their ring finger cut off cause they need their middle finger. [Obvious Reason]
<LI> ******s and Drunks all walk the same.
<LI> ******s and drunks ARE the same.
<LI> Assassins are attractive to ******s and Drunks.
<LI> Altair has no sense of balance to be knocked over by a scrawny ****** who cant even speak.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1241.gif

My thanks for reading this.
Cause I like people reading "Ma" stuff.
Another point:
<LI> Females cant be assassins cause they always use their ring finger cause they [Quote] NEED [Quote] To be married.
[And have babies].

Haxixexaxin
01-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Also, i learned that town criers stay in the same place for 2 hours saying the same things.

Straw can save you from a 20 meters fall.

Citizens are harrassed by guards 24/24 hours non-stop until you save them.

Phreaky_McGeek
01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Punching drunk people allows them to control their intense hidden powers, such as free-running and flying.

cmurderface
01-03-2008, 07:10 AM
these points are funny yet true mayb ther creaters will take them into consideration when they make a sequel

Sniperslayr
01-03-2008, 05:49 PM
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> There is a speed limit in the holy land. [/list]

Punkhead20
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
- Altair can survive jumping from great heights and landing in a small pile of hay