PDA

View Full Version : Improvement for bomber pilots

Classicaero
10-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Why not make the co-pilot seats a mannable position, not actually a pilot slot at the mission start, but just have it available to any crew members to jump into. I would find this feature most usefull when flying a coop with my mates, if i'm flying around on a low level bombing mission the last thing i need to be doing is be scanning around the cockpit looking for various instruments, when i'm trying to hug the ground, what would be really usefull would be to call my nose gunner on comms to come and sit in the co-pilots seat to check whatever gauges it is that i need to see, he could then tell me and jump back to his own position. Would that be possible for the next patch? or maybe you could implement this into BOB.

Classicaero
10-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Why not make the co-pilot seats a mannable position, not actually a pilot slot at the mission start, but just have it available to any crew members to jump into. I would find this feature most usefull when flying a coop with my mates, if i'm flying around on a low level bombing mission the last thing i need to be doing is be scanning around the cockpit looking for various instruments, when i'm trying to hug the ground, what would be really usefull would be to call my nose gunner on comms to come and sit in the co-pilots seat to check whatever gauges it is that i need to see, he could then tell me and jump back to his own position. Would that be possible for the next patch? or maybe you could implement this into BOB.