PDA

View Full Version : DLC: two new feautures??? (minor spoilers)

superkootje
03-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Heey,

So the DLC trailers said that there will be two new gameplay features.
I only found one.

*SPOILERS*
I found the dice game and that's the only new feature I found.
The two new maps were obvious, in the missions, the one at the palazzo with cesare's sister (forgot her name).
And the map with the temple ofcourse.
But what's the second gameplay feature?

superkootje
03-13-2011, 07:11 AM
Heey,

So the DLC trailers said that there will be two new gameplay features.
I only found one.

*SPOILERS*
I found the dice game and that's the only new feature I found.
The two new maps were obvious, in the missions, the one at the palazzo with cesare's sister (forgot her name).
And the map with the temple ofcourse.
But what's the second gameplay feature?

TorQue1988
03-13-2011, 07:33 AM
the investigation puzzles....watch after 3:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8Ku6O8uZE

montagemik
03-13-2011, 08:48 AM
he means searching paintings for map pieces.

superkootje
03-13-2011, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't call that a new feature.
that's kind of dissapointing....

montagemik
03-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Dissapointing but at least it was useful.
Unlike DICE GAME - only purpose is to unlock a Trophy.
(& it won't award this trophy for me at all)

jaybo42004
03-13-2011, 12:56 PM
The other one is the thirsty harlequins that are spread throughout Rome

SleezeRocker
03-13-2011, 05:36 PM
I doubt this was a new feature, but I honestly had no idea you can actually toss out smoke bombs until the Strong Arm Trophy :P

ps-Does anyone have long loading/lag in these forums? Before I could just reply and travel through forums seamless now it takes almost a minute for the pages to load in here O_o??

SteelCity999
03-13-2011, 07:36 PM
I would have to agree that there really was nothing new but probably some stuff that was never fleshed out in the original version - like the smoke bombs and such.

I have to admit the dice game was just plain BAD...I played it once to get my trophy and that was plenty - there is no skill, no reason, no understanding...you just hit the button and place a bet. Liars dice in RDR was extremely good....better luck next time Ubi..

superkootje
03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I know I have RDR too,
I really liked Liars Dice when I completed the game I had nothing else to do I think in the total 100 hours I played RDR I atleast have played 10 hours Liars dice XD

he4venlydem0nic
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SteelCity999:
I would have to agree that there really was nothing new but probably some stuff that was never fleshed out in the original version - like the smoke bombs and such.

I have to admit the dice game was just plain BAD...I played it once to get my trophy and that was plenty - there is no skill, no reason, no understanding...you just hit the button and place a bet. Liars dice in RDR was extremely good....better luck next time Ubi.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i won ten of those games in rdr in a row. rockstar did really good with that game

he4venlydem0nic
03-15-2011, 06:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
I know I have RDR too,
I really liked Liars Dice when I completed the game I had nothing else to do I think in the total 100 hours I played RDR I atleast have played 10 hours Liars dice XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>now thats what i call a dedicated gamer lol

kriegerdesgottes
03-15-2011, 09:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
I wouldn't call that a new feature.
that's kind of dissapointing.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed.