PDA

View Full Version : Glitch avoidance (no spoilers please)

Kieran_Y
11-25-2007, 03:02 PM
From reading various thread titles, there appears to be a major glitch towards the end of the game, that prevents the player from completing it. I am currently nearing the end of the game and would like to know how to avoid the glitch. I would like to know in the most spoiler free way possible! Thannks

Kieran_Y
11-25-2007, 03:02 PM
From reading various thread titles, there appears to be a major glitch towards the end of the game, that prevents the player from completing it. I am currently nearing the end of the game and would like to know how to avoid the glitch. I would like to know in the most spoiler free way possible! Thannks

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 03:31 PM
i have no idea seeing as most people just play through it normally

i do not have xbox live or a second controller pluggedin, maybe that helps lol

who knows

Glyphon
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
the glitch that happens at end of memory block 6 is caused by a 2nd (or more) controller being connected...at least on the xbox. not sure about the ps3.

so, if you want to avoid that particular glitch, make sure you only have 1 controller plugged in while playing AC.

agentdax5
11-25-2007, 05:54 PM
After you complete Memory Block 6, don't turn off your system after the auto save. I cannot leave the place now and might have to restart my whole game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Glyphon
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
if by after the auto save, you mean heading to arsuf, then, yeah, you can turn it off after that.

when i was originally playing through memory block 6, i experienced the fall through the ground and start over with 2 altairs. tried to just power through with the two of them, to no avail. so i turned the system off and came here to find out how to fix it.

unplugged my 2nd controller, and turned my system back on and started the game back up. you just have to head to the kingdom and trek to arsuf again.

well, at least that's all i had to do. i guess your glitch experience may vary.

maddog111
11-26-2007, 11:39 AM
this glitch happens to many people in last boss they are riding or horse then they fall of the graphics then they start with 2 Altair..and i saw it in youtube..The Glitch was damn funny..