PDA

View Full Version : Fight club.

Jash1434
11-30-2010, 11:22 PM
I've beaten the game and I'm in the process of Doing the after-the-story stuff; but I still don't know where the fight club is. Someone said to look in barteloni(don't quite remember his name-much less spell it) castle. I'm not sure if I remember where his place is. There us no marker for his place or fight club.

Jash1434
11-30-2010, 11:22 PM
I've beaten the game and I'm in the process of Doing the after-the-story stuff; but I still don't know where the fight club is. Someone said to look in barteloni(don't quite remember his name-much less spell it) castle. I'm not sure if I remember where his place is. There us no marker for his place or fight club.

E-Zekiel
11-30-2010, 11:24 PM
It's the mercenary building where you go to talk to his wife several times, and he himself. The same place you defend from the French army where you have to close the gates.

You go to that area, and there's a door you can press O to enter. Then once inside, there's a staircase in the back you can go down to go into the fights.

Caligula__
11-30-2010, 11:29 PM
it's to the right of the map, turn off every legend using Square or Y and you'll see it, it's a sword on the map which is always there, you can't turn it off

Jash1434
12-01-2010, 12:50 AM
I found it. The fight club marker hasn't Been there the entire game- untill now, when I found the place. To be honest I didn't think the thread was put up. My phone signal went out before it showed that it was posted.