PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought game, please help

ArielSharon1978
11-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey all, I just bought PC. While I am still learning to play and configuring my Cyborg 3D stick. I was jsut wondering How do I bring up the list of servers in the game? It simply gives that default addrtess and when i click join a server or search for servers noting pops up? Is that becuase nobody is playing the game or is somethingelse wrong?

ArielSharon1978
11-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey all, I just bought PC. While I am still learning to play and configuring my Cyborg 3D stick. I was jsut wondering How do I bring up the list of servers in the game? It simply gives that default addrtess and when i click join a server or search for servers noting pops up? Is that becuase nobody is playing the game or is somethingelse wrong?

Freycinet
11-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Install hyperlobby, the premier on-line meeting ground:

http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/

Plenty of games there....

ArielSharon1978
11-06-2004, 09:30 PM
I did, and they have every flight sim imaginable except PC.

LeChuck59
11-06-2004, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ArielSharon1978:
I did, and they have every flight sim imaginable except PC. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If by PC you mean Pacific Fighters, just go to the Forgotten Battle segment of HyperLobby. You may still have trouble though if you don't have Forgotten Battle and the Ace Expansion Pack installed as well. I know that you can install PF as either an expansion to those two or by itself, but I get the impression that the majority of servers out there are using FB+AEP+PF.

If you only have PF and you can't find a server in the FB portion of HL, you could try downloading the Ubi server browser or another third party program called All Seeing Eye. Ideally though, you'd get the Gold pack for $30 and have FB+AEP+PF. Eastern and Western fronts for $30 is a deal in my book.

Eitherway, good luck finding a server.

Athosd
11-06-2004, 10:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ArielSharon1978:
Hey all, I just bought PC. While I am still learning to play and configuring my Cyborg 3D stick. I was jsut wondering How do I bring up the list of servers in the game? It simply gives that default addrtess and when i click join a server or search for servers noting pops up? Is that becuase nobody is playing the game or is somethingelse wrong? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The correct answer really depends on what kind of install you are using.
Do you have Pacific Fighters as a stand alone product or as an expansion to Forgotten Battles + Aces expansion pack (also available as the Gold pack)?

Cheers

Athos

Troll2k
11-07-2004, 02:13 AM
The game itself(no matter what version) does not have a game browser.(the stuff on multiplay is for
ip to ip or lan games).

There are plenty of fb+aep+pf servers(in the forgotten battles section) at Hyperlobby.There are some pf standalones servers there also but rare.There are some standalone servers at ubi.com.Also in the forgotten battles section.You will need ubi's game service software.(browser)

All see eye is also a browser.I am not sure it supports pf standalone yet but there should be some fb+aep+pf servers there.