PDA

View Full Version : Auditore family Crypt

Ru1986
06-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Just watching a breif video about this on Youtube and i was wondering what one had to do to open this or weather like the Templar Lairs it was part of the DLC? Maybe its got something to do with the statues you collect? Some of you guys must have done it or at least unlocked it. Also it takes on the look of a Assassins Tomb so what do you get at the end of it not another Seal sureley?

Ru1986
06-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Just watching a breif video about this on Youtube and i was wondering what one had to do to open this or weather like the Templar Lairs it was part of the DLC? Maybe its got something to do with the statues you collect? Some of you guys must have done it or at least unlocked it. Also it takes on the look of a Assassins Tomb so what do you get at the end of it not another Seal sureley?

Azugo
06-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Unlock it via Uplay.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

It doesn't give you anything at the end, from memory (did it about 8 months ago).

It just tells you about the history of the Auditore family.

*END SPOILER*

El_Sjietah
06-02-2010, 01:42 AM
You can get it from the UPlay website by spending U points. You should have plenty of those if you completed the story.

The only reward at the end is some chests with money in them. The crypt is more about the Auditore history.

Ru1986
06-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Ok to be honest it sounds good i enjoyed the tombs allot. I might see about getting it soon lol to be honest will help with my study :-) how sad am i