PDA

View Full Version : Change seat position: this key toggles?

_JohnZ_
10-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Change seat position: this key toggles the pilot’s seat height between two presets: high and low. This feature is intended for use during take-offs and landing to help look over the aircraft’s nose. High position should not be used in combat as it prevents you from using your gunsight. You must open your canopy first before raising your seat.
This function ONLY works on the A6M Zero, F4U Corsairs and F4F/FM Wildcat series of planes. All other planes did not have seat systems that could be controlled by pilot in-flight.

Anyone found the key's? I've setup Tog. Wing Fold, Arrestor Hook, Chocks, and Open/Close Canopy, but where-o-where is the seat ajust!

BuzzU
10-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Last one on the view list "toggle seat position". You'll also have to toggle gunsight to get it to work Shf-F1.

_JohnZ_
10-28-2004, 01:42 PM
rgr that Buzz http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Yellonet
10-28-2004, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BuzzU:
Last one on the view list "toggle seat position". You'll also have to toggle gunsight to get it to work Shf-F1. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shouldn't the gunsite be off?

BuzzU
10-28-2004, 01:53 PM
I think it needs to be on. Since that's the default setting it's probably why it's setup that way. I really think they should change it to work without the gunsight affecting it.