PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed games will have co-op

DavisP92
11-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Most likely Assassin's Creed 3 will have co-op, how should Ubisoft make a co-op story to the game and what sort of gameplay should they have for it?... I'd like them to go crazy in the customization so we can pick designs on our clothing. one many weapons we carry and what we use. they also should have some co-op moves.

DavisP92
11-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Most likely Assassin's Creed 3 will have co-op, how should Ubisoft make a co-op story to the game and what sort of gameplay should they have for it?... I'd like them to go crazy in the customization so we can pick designs on our clothing. one many weapons we carry and what we use. they also should have some co-op moves.

TheMusingMoose
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I think I've heard of a game like this.

Here's a link.

^_^ (http://tinyurl.com/24eognl)

Viperkill101
11-02-2010, 10:30 PM
^ lol

on the other hand. Am I the only one who really likes the fact that Assassin's creed has always been a single player adventure? Don't get me wrong, The multi-player is wonderful, and innovative. I just think that the single player story should always be a one person deal. I'm definitely going to have to warm up to using the Brotherhood when this game releases. Never-mind Co-Op.

dlonewolf1994
11-03-2010, 12:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Viperkill101:
^ lol

on the other hand. Am I the only one who really likes the fact that Assassin's creed has always been a single player adventure? Don't get me wrong, The multi-player is wonderful, and innovative. I just think that the single player story should always be a one person deal. I'm definitely going to have to warm up to using the Brotherhood when this game releases. Never-mind Co-Op. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really. i used to say the same thing. then i played peace walker.. (psp) and it made me realize, dont pass anything away even if u think its not good for the game. if they do it as half as fun as the co op of that game, then it will be a masterpiece.

DavisP92
11-03-2010, 05:15 AM
there was a link that i read saying they will have co-op, but didn't really go in to detail. I think they should do something like splinter cell conviction. Have the single player story all about their new assassins, and then have a different co-op story, maybe in a different place too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif