PDA

View Full Version : Something Related with Revelations Collector's DLC

Brunadas
11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Just wondering if the maps Aqua Gear & Trajan Market were available in XBOX LIVE/PSN STORE?I bought the Codex Edition(it had this 2 maps) but just wondering if the contents from AC:Revelations Collector's Edition(Vlad's Mission mainly) will be available later on in PSN STORE/XBOX LIVE,what do you think?

Cheers

Brunadas
11-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Just wondering if the maps Aqua Gear & Trajan Market were available in XBOX LIVE/PSN STORE?I bought the Codex Edition(it had this 2 maps) but just wondering if the contents from AC:Revelations Collector's Edition(Vlad's Mission mainly) will be available later on in PSN STORE/XBOX LIVE,what do you think?

Cheers

Bipolar Matt
11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
I would expect they'll be included in an AC:R DLC pack a few months down the road from now. Ubi's always really good about that.

As of now, I have the Signature Edition pre-ordered, so that nets me the Vlad mission and sword, the capacity upgrades and the Ottoman Jester MP persona.

So I need the Armor of Brutus skin (whoop-de-doo), the Turkish Assassin Armor, the Altair MP skin and the Crusader and Ottoman Doctor characters. Which if Brotherhood was any indication, should be out by March.

Krayus Korianis
11-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Don't forget the Alta´r SP outfit too from Amazon...

lukaszep
11-11-2011, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Don't forget the Alta´r SP outfit too from Amazon... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the skin is EZIO AS ALTAIR. Not Altair.