PDA

View Full Version : Voice question

PopMiloJovovic
12-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Greetings, I am new here and I have just received as a gift IL2 complete edition (ace expansion, FB and PF all on one disc).

I had the original IL2 but have not played for a loooong time, so this was a great surprise for me. Needles to say I jumped in immediately and started having fun.

Now my question is: why are my Japanese wingmen not responding? There is neither voice nor titles on the screen.

In the original game Russians responded and Germans too, each in their respective language. I have not tried any other campaigns as I got the game yesterday but I could not find anything in the sound options menu.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I am kind of computer ******ed and could not find it in the forums.

Thanks in advance, and as I have stalked this forum for a while I must say I rather like it.

PopMiloJovovic
12-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Greetings, I am new here and I have just received as a gift IL2 complete edition (ace expansion, FB and PF all on one disc).

I had the original IL2 but have not played for a loooong time, so this was a great surprise for me. Needles to say I jumped in immediately and started having fun.

Now my question is: why are my Japanese wingmen not responding? There is neither voice nor titles on the screen.

In the original game Russians responded and Germans too, each in their respective language. I have not tried any other campaigns as I got the game yesterday but I could not find anything in the sound options menu.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I am kind of computer ******ed and could not find it in the forums.

Thanks in advance, and as I have stalked this forum for a while I must say I rather like it.

FoolTrottel
12-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Welcome here!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now my question is: why are my Japanese wingmen not responding? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Early in the war, japanese fighters had no radio... saved some weight...

Have Fun!

PopMiloJovovic
12-04-2008, 05:07 AM
Ha ha ha, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif awesome. Thank you very much for the reply, I thought something was wrong with my game.

Thanks again FoolTrottel.

M_Gunz
12-04-2008, 05:20 AM
You might want to shop a bit for a deal on IL2:1946 along the way to get the changes post-PF, years and 2 steps further now.

PopMiloJovovic
12-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Yup, I am planing on getting 46 eventually. Oh, I played a bit last night again and I noticed that all the pilots on the squadron have a profile with achievements and pictures. (which is very nice)

Since I started Japanese campaign, how can I chose a Japanese face for my pilot? At the moment there is a pic of a white pilot.

Thanks