PDA

View Full Version : So what is the least used plane here?

boxduty
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
I wish I knew! (I have a soft spot for that sort of thing)

There must be quite a few contenders for the least used plane. (I'm not sure how to phrase it though..)

Which flyable option is most neglected?

boxduty

There must be quite a few contenders for the least used plane. (I'm not sure how to phrase it though..)

Which flyable option is most neglected?

DKoor
Driveable: LaGG-3RD?
Ai: G-11?

Guessing of course.

FritzGryphon
06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Gotta be P.11c. Also best plane.

Eldude95
06-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Its probably one of the ace planes (i.g. Fabien
BF-109 G10 ,Nowotny Me-262 etc.)As far as flyables its either an Italian aircraft or P.11

BBB_Hyperion
06-13-2007, 06:10 PM
F14 be sure.

boxduty
06-13-2007, 06:16 PM
The 109-Z must come forward with it's hands raised, I think...

Brain32
06-13-2007, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boxduty:
The 109-Z must come forward with it's hands raised, I think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey I flew that one - twice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AVG_WarHawk
06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
It's a tie between the Avenger & B5N2 be sure.

Hawgdog
06-13-2007, 07:23 PM
HAR!!

Least flown plane are all those jets we just paid for! LOL

tigertalon
06-13-2007, 07:35 PM
hm... I'd put my money on BI-6, followed closely by IL-2I and then by Yak-3R.

AI... MBR, R-10, Su-2

Crash_Moses
06-13-2007, 07:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/Crash_Moses/ErnestSpeaks2.jpg

Choctaw111
06-13-2007, 08:13 PM
To be honest I have flown all of them several times (and not just for a quick spin) to to see what they were like. I am by no means claiming to be an expert on all of them just that I have taken a great deal of time to fly them and to really appreciate all aspects of what Oleg and team has done for us. As far as which one I have used the least...I will have to think about that and get to you later on that one.

VW-IceFire
06-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Probably the Bi-1. Probably the most useless plane in the bunch. I guess the Bi-6 as well seeing as its mostly the same thing. Everything else has gotten a fair bit of play I think. Even the P.11 which was featured on a UK-Dedicated map and it was the only plane on the one side you could fly (the Ju-87 was on the Blue team - the dogfights were hilarious).

Swivet
06-13-2007, 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boxduty:

Which flyable option is most neglected? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Lerche for me or that scout plane thingy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

tigertalon
06-14-2007, 03:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
Probably the Bi-1. Probably the most useless plane in the bunch. I guess the Bi-6 as well seeing as its mostly the same thing. Everything else has gotten a fair bit of play I think. Even the P.11 which was featured on a UK-Dedicated map and it was the only plane on the one side you could fly (the Ju-87 was on the Blue team - the dogfights were hilarious). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, I remember that one, was one of my fav maps! Stuka actually outran and outclimbed P11s, plus had an option of clearing it's tail full of P11s with a 1000kg bomb with 3 sec delay! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

However it's forward two peashooters were nearly useless versus the old P11c concrete damage modelling.

Great great fun indeed!

Xiolablu3
06-14-2007, 04:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
Even the P.11 which was featured on a UK-Dedicated map and it was the only plane on the one side you could fly (the Ju-87 was on the Blue team - the dogfights were hilarious). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That 'Poland' map was an absolute classic!

PK hell tho with all those .303 bullets flying. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

R988z
06-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Probably the Bi-1. Probably the most useless plane in the bunch. I guess the Bi-6 as well seeing as its mostly the same thing. Everything else has gotten a fair bit of play I think. Even the P.11 which was featured on a UK-Dedicated map and it was the only plane on the one side you could fly (the Ju-87 was on the Blue team - the dogfights were hilarious). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That map is still there, but Blues now have the option of a CR.42 along with the Stuka.

Avengers and B5N still get a workout on Ukded as well, the B5N is a ***** to fly, it always wants to roll, especially with a heavy bomb or torp, which is on an offset bomb bay, try taking off a static carrier in that! Many it sure can turn tight though, just wait for the F4Fs to come in, then yank the stick and you disapper from their sites, they get so mad, unfortunately it only takes about 3 bullets to bring one down.

Pretty much every other obscure plane is accounted for somewhere on a Ukded map, although why anyone would use a U-2S on the spanish civil war map I dont know, the stupid thing overheats in 5mins and wont stop overheating you turn the engine off!

I think only the transport ac like Ju52, C47 and Me323 dont really get used as they have no real role (Although I do recall them being available on some servers)

I think the D3A is the most useless of all the flyable aircraft, slow, fragile, poorly armed and can't even haul a decent bomb load, why bother when you can take a zero and at least have a chance of self protection. Amazingly people still fly it though.

xTHRUDx
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Least flown planes are all those jets we just paid for! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree

general_kalle
06-14-2007, 03:36 PM
too many!
there are too many unused planes.
what about the me210, the Jets, I153 the first one,
I16 the first one

Tu-something, twin engine bomber a'la Pe2