PDA

View Full Version : Good DGen online Coop Campaigns? Where they at?

Shodan-
01-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone.

So I was playing online last night with someone who had a good Dynamic online coop campaign. I was wondering where to find these, as "mission4today" only has a few listed that are outdated, or not dynamic.

The default ones that come with il2 aren't exactly the best, and they have rediculously long flight times for some of the theaters. Specifically pacific.

Does anyone have some links, or recommendations to find great coop dynamic campaigns?

Cheers

Shodan-
01-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone.

So I was playing online last night with someone who had a good Dynamic online coop campaign. I was wondering where to find these, as "mission4today" only has a few listed that are outdated, or not dynamic.

The default ones that come with il2 aren't exactly the best, and they have rediculously long flight times for some of the theaters. Specifically pacific.

Does anyone have some links, or recommendations to find great coop dynamic campaigns?

Cheers

rnzoli
01-26-2007, 03:54 AM
AFAIK, by definition, DGen is producing single player offline campaigns, which aren't suitable for co-op playing. In stock IL-2, Ngen produces dynamic campaigns for online

However, check out Lowengrin's DCG, as a replacement for Ngen, and playing high quality dynamic campaigns online. http://www.lowengrin.com

I am in the progress of integrating DCG with my co-op server controller, if I can deliver on my promise, there will be endless supplies of various DCG-based dynamic online campaings to chose from.

(If you're interested in this, let me know and I will invite you for the early testing phases. )