PDA

View Full Version : Can any one help me find Thieves for Silk in AC:B

AngelMike
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
So im doing the store missions, and i need like 3 or 4 silk.
Yet i cant trade (wich is strange seeing they are being called trade objects in the game)
So i searched around and seeing they say Thieves have the Silk if you have already got every treasure (wich i do) so can any one help me?
Find a good spot with a lot of thieves?
I did got a youtube where it showed near the lantern palaza location but it does not seem to work for me (maybe because the vid is of a 360 and not a ps3)

AngelMike
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Yet i cant trade (wich is strange seeing they are being called trade objects in the game)
So i searched around and seeing they say Thieves have the Silk if you have already got every treasure (wich i do) so can any one help me?
I did got a youtube where it showed near the lantern palaza location but it does not seem to work for me (maybe because the vid is of a 360 and not a ps3)

LaFawna
12-06-2010, 04:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AngelMike:
I did got a youtube where it showed near the lantern palaza location but it does not seem to work for me (maybe because the vid is of a 360 and not a ps3) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I posted the following on how I found nutmeg but when I killed a pickpocket instead of tackling him I got silk.

Try taking the hideout tunnel to the Barracks tunnel. From there, go down to the road, turn right, turn left at the first road that goes uphill. Follow the road, keep to the right and go into that area. I found one pickpocket there with Nutmeg. Find the L for Leonardo's bench in that area, as you go past it it will be on your right, go left down that hill and look around. I found a pickpocket there too. If you can't find anything, take the tunnel out and come back to the Barracks and repeat. Also once you find the pickpocket and take what he has, you have to leave and come back to get them to respawn. I found the Nutmeg I needed doing that. And in that area I discovered I had not bought all of the treasure maps. Don't know if that makes a difference but it couldn't hurt to check. I don't know if this makes a difference or if it was a coincidence, but I only got nutmeg form the ones I tackled. The one I killed gave me silk.

SPEEDY1001
12-07-2010, 03:38 AM
-if you havent completed the thiefs mission you get sometimes attacked by criminals in the "ghetto"parts of rome at least 5enemys -&gt; 5dead bodys to loot

-running thiefs and borgia messengers

-some assassin-missions (here i got for me some silk /coins of vlad etc...)

mfg
Olli

AngelMike
12-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Cant hurt to try right?
thank you for the info LaFawna

AngelMike
12-07-2010, 06:06 AM
I did all the thieves missions already maybe thats why i dont get attacked no more than....

libardu
12-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Hey bud,

Try this, did them today and helped amazingly.

Replay Sequence 3, Memory 3. Its the one where you have to rescue the Lady Solaria(?) the original owner of the Rosa in Fiora. Once you have killed the theives on the boat, loot there bodies. I have found Silk, Ambergris, Cardinals Purple Die and Silver Ores. There maybe more items but thats all I found till I had everything I needed.

For the Aconite you need, which apparantly can only be obtained by tackling/looting Borgia Couriers can be a pain to get. There are many ways people have found to try and find him on a regular basis but this one worked for me.

Go to the Colle Vimnale tunnel entrance (beside the church) follow this road either way,with the tunnel behind you while you are facing forward, right goes down past the French Garrison or left goes through an opening and past a shop. If you follow either of these two roads a little ways and double back towards the tunnel you will ultimately find a Borgia Courier. Sometimes they spawn right by the tunnel and sometimes further down either road. One time i followed the road left and then right where it winds down a hill and found the courier running down there. After killing the courier, if you didn't get the Aconite(needed for the shop quest to get the fast poison and only found on borgia couriers), go back to the tunnel, go back to the Tiber Island Hideout, walk down the hall, go outside using the door on the right at the end of the hall that the tunnel is in, go back into the hideout, use the tunnel and go back to the Colle Vimnale tunnel.

Credits to pmfath77

AngelMike
12-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Thnx libardu
ill try that to and also thnx to pmfath77

ElGrandeLupo
12-07-2010, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPEEDY1001:
-if you havent completed the thiefs mission you get sometimes attacked by criminals in the "ghetto"parts of rome at least 5enemys -&gt; 5dead bodys to loot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've been attacked several times after completing the Thief Missions.
Both in Rome and in the Country Side.

AngelMike
12-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Weird than, i have been running around like a nut job.
And since i finished those missions i have not been attacked no more...

SPEEDY1001
12-08-2010, 08:12 AM
When you have done the last thief mission you got a message "now the thief attacks will stop"
and after that i didn't see them again

mfg
Olli

AngelMike
12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
I have not notied that good call on that Olli!!
And i did got a silk once when i killed a pickpocket so that sure helps!

AngelMike
12-08-2010, 11:10 AM
But the guards dont drop it though i read some where guard drp it ut its not true, wel not for me.
Guards here in my game just drop atack stuff like, throing knifes, poisen, bullets and medicine.