PDA

View Full Version : Need "After Truth" Conversations Transcribed *Hopefully will contain spoilers soon!*

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 06:52 AM
My game glitched right after I finished the Truth in AC Brotherhood. Desmond stayed in the animus chair and was vibrating pretty glitchily. Instead of standing to talk to Lucy he was in the chair, and when the cutscene ended, I stand up, but am stuck in the chair. Can't jump out, can't move, hitting a button just sucks me right back in the animus.

I wasn't able to go talk to Becca, Shawn and Lucy about what happened during that Truth sequence. Lucy is MIA and the other two refuse to talk now that I came back out. Lucy was there after the Truth, but I was stuck. Having the convo with them probably does something with the storyline, or at least gives some information. I'm MAD AS HELL I missed out on it.

If someone else is finishing the truth glyphs or hasn't done them yet, if you'd please write down whatever Lucy, Becca, and Shawn say when you talk with them after the Truth, I'd really like to know.

Some genius decided to make it so there's no way to replay the sequence at the end, but I can replay the stupid puzzles all day long.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 06:52 AM
My game glitched right after I finished the Truth in AC Brotherhood. Desmond stayed in the animus chair and was vibrating pretty glitchily. Instead of standing to talk to Lucy he was in the chair, and when the cutscene ended, I stand up, but am stuck in the chair. Can't jump out, can't move, hitting a button just sucks me right back in the animus.

I wasn't able to go talk to Becca, Shawn and Lucy about what happened during that Truth sequence. Lucy is MIA and the other two refuse to talk now that I came back out. Lucy was there after the Truth, but I was stuck. Having the convo with them probably does something with the storyline, or at least gives some information. I'm MAD AS HELL I missed out on it.

If someone else is finishing the truth glyphs or hasn't done them yet, if you'd please write down whatever Lucy, Becca, and Shawn say when you talk with them after the Truth, I'd really like to know.

Some genius decided to make it so there's no way to replay the sequence at the end, but I can replay the stupid puzzles all day long.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Someone playing the game, anyone that hasn't finished the Truth puzzle yet! Please please please!?

Lazaran
11-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Nothing happens, all that happens is Desmond apoligizes to Lucy for making her concerned.

Just go back in the animus and then back out, should fix the glitch, and make the scene progress normally. Did for me anyway.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 07:21 PM
When I came back out Lucy was gone though.