PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Evo Twist axis is reversed!! Help.

Tachyon1000
07-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Have just reinstalled PF after a long absence and installed new add-on. Now I come to find that the twist axis for the rudder is now reversed. Left is right; right is left. Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it? I think it was doing this before I added the Pe2 add-on so that is not it. I have already tried reinstalling the saitek drivers and the SST programming software, to no avail. Also my shift keys don't seem to be working either.

Any help appreciated. Also output of the twist axis looks correct on the joystick calibration screen so the problem is somewhere in PF I think.

Tachyon1000
07-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Have just reinstalled PF after a long absence and installed new add-on. Now I come to find that the twist axis for the rudder is now reversed. Left is right; right is left. Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it? I think it was doing this before I added the Pe2 add-on so that is not it. I have already tried reinstalling the saitek drivers and the SST programming software, to no avail. Also my shift keys don't seem to be working either.

Any help appreciated. Also output of the twist axis looks correct on the joystick calibration screen so the problem is somewhere in PF I think.

delta_9_tetra
07-08-2006, 03:44 PM
In the game go to Controls, then to the axis section and set the rudder axis again: but turn it the other way this time.

Tachyon1000
07-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Thanks so much, but that is truely ridiculous. Turn it one way and the axis is correct; turn it the other way and axis is reversed.

VW-IceFire
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tachyon1000:
Thanks so much, but that is truely ridiculous. Turn it one way and the axis is correct; turn it the other way and axis is reversed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not really...its a computer and it does what its told. Not every joystick has that sort of binding issue either. Stop and think that some custom rudder pedal solutions and some people would want to set it that way out of preference.