PDA

View Full Version : something on a E-mail on Lucy's computer.....

deathwisher1982
12-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Anybody realized, at the end of the game, while looking at one of the emails in the "Deleted items" section, on Lucy's computer, to an unknown sender, that the last email u see is written without caps, unlike the others, and on this email only a few letters are captilized.

If you write each letter down its look like this:

E-L-B-E-H-E-R-E-S-O-O-N

When put into seperete words you read:

Elbe Here Soon.

"Elbe" happenes to be a river in centrual europe. Any significance?

deathwisher1982
12-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Anybody realized, at the end of the game, while looking at one of the emails in the "Deleted items" section, on Lucy's computer, to an unknown sender, that the last email u see is written without caps, unlike the others, and on this email only a few letters are captilized.

If you write each letter down its look like this:

E-L-B-E-H-E-R-E-S-O-O-N

When put into seperete words you read:

Elbe Here Soon.

"Elbe" happenes to be a river in centrual europe. Any significance?

Ps3piano
12-30-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure since I'm only up to memory block 4 (or maybe 5) but when I read the message (found it online somewhere), I think the hidden message is "We Will be here soon"

You have elBE so recheck your message http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ps3piano
12-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Ah I think I remember reading it at an IGN user walkthrough.

Schenker93
12-30-2007, 02:42 PM
The conversation is between the Assassins and Lucy. You are missing the first couple capital letters - the message is: WELL BE HERE SOON. Referring to the Assassins coming to save Desmond. If you look, Lucy's message before that said: WILL YOU SEND HELP or something.

deathwisher1982
12-30-2007, 02:49 PM
oh ok... ill reread the message.. dont i feel dum...lol

salkie
12-30-2007, 09:24 PM
The message is
"WE WILL BE THERE SOON" you have to take account ALL the capitals..

Kid_Phazon
12-30-2007, 09:26 PM
It's important to the game because you learn that Lucy is on your side, but the assassin's are dead which is a waste...