PDA

View Full Version : Have I finished the game???

joseaplopes
03-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi all. I'm back at the Monteriggionni Villa with all th Codex pages on the wall. I can see the world map but I don't know what to do next. I can't leave the room so I think something is missing. Or have I finished the game already??

joseaplopes
03-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi all. I'm back at the Monteriggionni Villa with all th Codex pages on the wall. I can see the world map but I don't know what to do next. I can't leave the room so I think something is missing. Or have I finished the game already??

Gekkibi
03-28-2010, 06:31 AM
You have finished the game when you see the end credits.

I guess you'll have to activate the pedestal.

NightmareGK13
03-28-2010, 08:49 AM
wait you cant leave the room?
aren't we supposed to free roam after it's finished?

im on memory block 13 and i already have all the pages what can i do with them?

caswallawn_2k7
03-28-2010, 09:06 AM
place them on the wall, make sure they are 100% correct ( a couple of pieces look right more than one way) then activate the pedestal and the game will move on.

Engioc
03-28-2010, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
wait you cant leave the room?
aren't we supposed to free roam after it's finished?

im on memory block 13 and i already have all the pages what can i do with them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be able to look, using eagle vision, at the codex pages on the wall and rotate them around until it makes a pic of map of the world. I dont remember exactly what happens then, I think you talk with your uncle or someone else, but you have NOT finished the game yet, the map of the world reveals where Ezio needs to go next, but this should automatically happen once you've viewed the world map and spoken to everyone.

I dont remember and problem is we still cant replay from any mission so I cant tell you what your missing. All can say is check everything and everyone in the room.

OSnailsO
03-28-2010, 01:15 PM
As soon as you've rotated them correctly (make sure you've pressed O on the apple or another thing for 360) they should lock and Uncle Mario will come to you. Once you have done the map everything will start you have not completed the game.

joseaplopes
03-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Finally!! I had the piece containing China upside down :P

Thx everyone

NightmareGK13
03-28-2010, 04:09 PM
ah its on another memory block then

all my pages are correctly positioned all im missing is the piece of eden
still need to kill that guy who i forgot the name
sa something
the prist in bonfire of vanties

El_Sjietah
03-29-2010, 06:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:

sa something
the prist in bonfire of vanties </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Savonarola.

I like him.

He's reasonable.

Engioc
03-29-2010, 07:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

sa something
the prist in bonfire of vanties </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Savonarola.

I like him.

He's reasonable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I enjoyed that mission too, enjoyed being able to take out his followers in any order I liked, enjoyed taking out the guy on the ship most.

FiskMunk
03-29-2010, 07:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Savonarola.

I like him.

Ezio's speech is horrible, though. Weren't the Assassin's supposed to NOT outright tell people that they should try to find answers themselves, or whatever fruity crap he shouted at them after having stabbed the reasonable priest in the neck?

Heelflip
03-29-2010, 08:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Engioc:

I enjoyed that mission too, enjoyed being able to take out his followers in any order I liked, enjoyed taking out the guy on the ship most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my favorite mission! It was the only one where you had to think about how to approach the guy and the only one that made the game feel stealth oriented. As I said somewhere else, the rest of the game is just Rambo in renaissance.
If every mission required you to stay undetected, the game would be so much better. I liked the old games where you were stuck at various points through a game and you couldn't get past a certain point for days. It made you think about it even when you were away from the computer.
I really miss that in AC2. they should definitely add difficulty levels and gameplay options in AC3.

El_Sjietah
03-29-2010, 09:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
Savonarola.

I like him.

Ezio's speech is horrible, though. Weren't the Assassin's supposed to NOT outright tell people that they should try to find answers themselves, or whatever fruity crap he shouted at them after having stabbed the reasonable priest in the neck? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, that one made me cringe.

"Listen to me, think for yourselves!"

Gotta love that irony.