PDA

View Full Version : Il2 Mat Manager Help

HotelBushranger
04-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Can somebody help me with this? When I've made all the adjustments I want, when I click launch, the loading screen only reaches 3 bars before it crashes and I have to exit the program and try again. I have put the ClearCache=0 line in the config folder, and tried it with the Clear Sub-folders option both checked and un-checked. I have version 2.20

Any help is appreciated

HotelBushranger
04-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Can somebody help me with this? When I've made all the adjustments I want, when I click launch, the loading screen only reaches 3 bars before it crashes and I have to exit the program and try again. I have put the ClearCache=0 line in the config folder, and tried it with the Clear Sub-folders option both checked and un-checked. I have version 2.20

Any help is appreciated

zetareticulan
04-12-2005, 02:42 AM
I've not timed the process, but it does take a considerable while for the Mat Manager to strut its stuff. And yes, the process appears (only appears mind you) to hang on the third 'bar' of the download indicator.

in a previous posting i refered to Mat Manager as "a little gem". This was something of a misnomer for the programme is truly large and massy in its bigness. I'm guessing that something of this scope will take time to accomplish what you command it to - five mins at least.

my advice then, when the download reaches the third bar, would be to leave things as they are for a short while longer. I don't believe you have a problem there, just give it a little more time.

HotelBushranger
04-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Rightio, thanks. Guess I'll just go put the kettle on, ey? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif