PDA

View Full Version : whats so special about Eve

Radman500
11-24-2011, 02:37 PM
The stories do not match. Desmond has Eagle Vision because he is a decendent of Adam, the first hybrid, or so we were told. In the vault under the vatican Minerva said, "When we were still flesh, and our homes still whole, your kind betrayed us. We who made you. We who gave you life! We were strong. But you were many. And both of us craved war. So busy were we with earthly concerns, we failed to notice the heavens. And by the time we did... the world burned and naught remained but ash." This means that Adam and Eve, the first people to rebel, rebelled BEFORE the catastrophe, we thought this was because of them being a hybrids, they had the ability to resist. But in the next encounter, in the vault under the Santa Maria church, Juno said, "After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the blue shimmer." This confirms that the people with Eagle Vision, are decendents of the hybrids. But there was something else in this message that contradicts the fact that Adam and Eve were the first ones to rebel, "AFTER, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood." This means that the first hybrids existed AFTER the catastrophe, which can't be true because Adam and Eve, supposedly the first hybrids, rebelled BEFORE the catastrophe. Either Adam and Eve are not hybrids, or they were not the first ones to rebel. Of I messed up the facts

streight from the wiki

adam and eve are not hybrids if they rebelled before the catastrophe.... so why is eve so special, (adam and eve have no TWCB blood)

Radman500
11-24-2011, 02:37 PM
The stories do not match. Desmond has Eagle Vision because he is a decendent of Adam, the first hybrid, or so we were told. In the vault under the vatican Minerva said, "When we were still flesh, and our homes still whole, your kind betrayed us. We who made you. We who gave you life! We were strong. But you were many. And both of us craved war. So busy were we with earthly concerns, we failed to notice the heavens. And by the time we did... the world burned and naught remained but ash." This means that Adam and Eve, the first people to rebel, rebelled BEFORE the catastrophe, we thought this was because of them being a hybrids, they had the ability to resist. But in the next encounter, in the vault under the Santa Maria church, Juno said, "After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the blue shimmer." This confirms that the people with Eagle Vision, are decendents of the hybrids. But there was something else in this message that contradicts the fact that Adam and Eve were the first ones to rebel, "AFTER, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood." This means that the first hybrids existed AFTER the catastrophe, which can't be true because Adam and Eve, supposedly the first hybrids, rebelled BEFORE the catastrophe. Either Adam and Eve are not hybrids, or they were not the first ones to rebel. Of I messed up the facts

streight from the wiki

adam and eve are not hybrids if they rebelled before the catastrophe.... so why is eve so special, (adam and eve have no TWCB blood)

Assassin_M
11-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Who ever said that Adam and Eve were Hybrids ?

LightRey
11-24-2011, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Who ever said that Adam and Eve were Hybrids ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This and Desmond has Eagle Vision because he unlocked it like any human can.

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 02:47 PM
my understanding is that adam and eve were imune to the controls of the apple so escaped from what in thier minds was captivity after stealing the apple from TWCB which was 1 part of 50 pieces of eden...

LightRey
11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
my understanding is that adam and eve were imune to the controls of the apple so escaped from what in thier minds was captivity after stealing the apple from TWCB which was 1 part of 50 pieces of eden... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Half of that is unconfirmed.

MYKK678
11-24-2011, 02:55 PM
I think things are getting a little messed up here so let me try to fix it all up. Adam and eve WEREN't hybrids of anything, they were 100% human. They were the ones who stole one of the 6 apples of eden from the ancients and freed enough humans to start a war against them. Even though the ancients MADE humans they were made to be slaves so they revolted. Humans and ancients didn't procreate until AFTER the disaster that left only 10000 humans and even less ancients alive. Anyone who has eagle vision is a descendant of the ancients in THAT way. But eagle vision isn't anything compared to the SIXTH SENSE they held back. As juno said they had 6 but only gave us 5, one they kept themselves. Thats what Desmond has to look for. It hasn't quite been explained fully yet but he has to look for EVE to unlock it. (btw i know on these forums capitals usually means your shouting but im not, more so highlighting)

Assassin_M
11-24-2011, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
my understanding is that adam and eve were imune to the controls of the apple so escaped from what in thier minds was captivity after stealing the apple from TWCB which was 1 part of 50 pieces of eden... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Half of that is unconfirmed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed, we do not know the exact circumstances of how Adam and Eve came into possession of an Apple.

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 03:03 PM
ok so human senses are

taste
touch
hearing
sight
smell

but TWCB had 6 (is the 6th sense eagle vision?) or is that a side effect of mating with TWCB who i assume did so with humans because they numbers was low ?

correct me if im wrong here but we would currently class Extrasensory perception as the 6th sense, which means the bleeding effect desmond encounters would be explained fully and the transition of it from ancestor to him makes sense since thats really the denfition of Extrasensory perception... his ancestor communicated in basic terms without talking the secret of using eagle vision which if im right the game claims all humans have the ability to use but control from PoE's means mankind was being supressed, now if im right... thats one logical ending...

RzaRecta357
11-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Desmond has a very high amount of first civ genes in him according to his father. Thus why he can use the apple and has eagle sense.

"Properly wield" it as his father said.

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Extrasensory perception, can denote psychic abilities which is considered to be Paranormal activity...

and the apple allows its user to control others which is a form of telekinetic behaviour, which can be reffered to mind movement...

and now my mind is certainly moving in a different direction http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

in order to dismiss my train of thought im going to blurt something out, the 6th sense as we know it now is Extrasensory perception, eagle vision produces effects of such a sense, but is claimed to be nothing compared to what the 6th sense really is and the apple controls humans in a telekinetic manner

so therefore that explains how TWCB obtained control of desmond in order to stab the girl in the ending scene because he was holding the apple at the time assuming she had the 6th sense and thats the reason for her murder...

the 6th sense must be...?

female intuition LMFAO!!!!

Skuldpt
11-24-2011, 04:02 PM
This needs SPOILER tag, I'm female, now get me cookies or I finish with the humanity

Radman500
11-24-2011, 06:38 PM
again.. that sort of my question

if adam and eve are 100 percent human

whats so special about eve?

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Eve is the only human to truly understand what the 6th sense is and does, not to mention may be the only one to know how to free people from it...

im still thinking 6th sense is telekenetic based...

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Eve is the only human to truly understand what the 6th sense is and does, not to mention may be the only one to know how to free people from it...

im still thinking 6th sense is telekenetic based... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What would the crystal skulls of been created for then if their primary function is to communicate telepathically to other people with skulls?

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 02:30 AM
No idea, im just really focused on the fact we currently class the sixth sense as Extrasensory perception of which communicating by telepathy is one example.

and the apple is confirmed to have abilities of controlling peoples minds in a fashion of telekinesis.

And now im obessed with trying to link the two in order to arrive at a outcome to connect them as a human sense.

Extrasensory perception involves reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses, but the animus for all intense and purposes promotes this through the bleeding effect.

Which gives desmond the ability to use eagle vision which all descendants are suppose to have, yet in the game world desmond only adopted that ability from exposing himself to the animus itself.

im trying to connect the apple, eagle vision, and what we already consider the 6th sense to be...

LightRey
11-25-2011, 02:53 AM

im still thinking 6th sense is telekenetic based... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Telekinesis has to do with moving objects with your mind.

I'm pretty sure the sixth sense is just a very advanced form of intuition. Especially since all humans are supposed to be able to "unlock" the sixth sense.

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 02:59 AM
yea thats where im heading because eagle vision really is a form of intuition in revelations its been improved, (it now tracks the direction of people) its as if the games being developed around eagle vision...

anyone got any other ideas of what is the 6th sense ?

lever24
11-25-2011, 09:22 AM
yea thats where im heading because eagle vision really is a form of intuition in revelations its been improved, (it now tracks the direction of people) its as if the games being developed around eagle vision...

anyone got any other ideas of what is the 6th sense ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd need more evidence, but my current theory is that the TWCB had access to ancestral knowledge. IE they had access to their ancestors memories without any additional aids (like the animus). This would explain Juno's comment that Desmond could "see the blue shimmer, but didn't know." (or something along those lines)

It's been mentioned that the apple works by manipulating certain neurons in the human brain, so telepathy might be possible, but I think it'd be a mild form possibly augmenting the knowledge passed down through their genes.

Abeonis
11-25-2011, 10:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Who ever said that Adam and Eve were Hybrids ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed; the wiki makes no such suggestion. That said, Clay's comments in ACII and Brotherhood suggest that there was inter-breeding between the First Civilisation and humanity before the war (which they presumably did not suspect would gift their offspring with an immunity to the telepathic effects of the PoE). Later, Juno says that they intentionally attempted to pass on their 'sixth sense' after the war.

RinoTheBouncer
11-25-2011, 10:48 AM
I guess 1 or 2 maybe even 2 games with a DVD needed to explain the whole thing about the game mythology.

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Extrasensory perception

-ability to predict future events
-clairvoyance
-Paranormal Activity

Im pretty much dead locked with this idea now with regards to what is the sixth sense that they didnt grant too humanity.

Why i learn towards them i dont know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

But its looking like desmonds role will be to prevent the launch of the templar satelite, which could be a cause of another solar flare.

Which matches all desmonds visions and memorys.

So i can relate to your theory that they could possibly access ancestors memorys of their own, but this would mean TWCB are protectors since they choose to rely what information they had to assassins (desmonds timezone is key) and assassins creed is meant to be one that protects...

working backwards, TWCB created human slaves because...?

They knew a solar flare would come due to their 6th sense and created human slaves to construct something (what?) to help them survive, but they failed and time almost wiped them out.

Adam & Eve stealing the apple prevented their goal, because it removed they ability to control the remaining slaves.

Since they was on the brink of being exsinct they joined with humans in order to let there kind live on which goes back to some previous glyth message about two worlds coming together in previous version.

the humans who escaped (adam & eve) created a peaceful race of people called the assassins who lived by a creed to protect, whilst the remaining slaves no longer under control of the apple fought for freedom and templar bloodlines ascend from that

templars seem to have known about the apple and its powers before the assassins did which would explain why they started to fight them and begun tracking down the apple since they would have known about the apples powers

time goes by, storys become legends and the apple is sent to leaders of each era to protect it until it would find its way back into desmonds hands.

What have i missed out ??? --- bloodlines...

at some point after the 1st solar flare TWCB joined with humans from the assassins order creating x amount of assassins with eagle vision...

OH I GIVE IN http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

im just going to wait for the next game, and find out for gods sake,.. in the meantime take a trip through my mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

LightRey
11-25-2011, 11:40 AM
The solar flare is likely just a natural event unrelated to the Templar Satellite launch.

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Probably, but its gotta be linked to something...

anyway this story stuff is blowing my mind apart i refuse to focus anymore on it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LightRey
11-25-2011, 11:58 AM
What I'm wondering about is who the humans were that supposedly helped build the temples. Minerva's message suggested that the group of "those who learned to turn away from war" consisted of both humans and TWCB.

I'm also quite interested in the specifics about the origins of the Templar and Assassin orders and if there is any relation between this and "those who learned to turn away from war".

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
What I'm wondering about is who the humans were that supposedly helped build the temples. Minerva's message suggested that the group of "those who learned to turn away from war" consisted of both humans and TWCB.

I'm also quite interested in the specifics about the origins of the Templar and Assassin orders and if there is any relation between this and "those who learned to turn away from war". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My best guess on the two orders is that at some point the human race itself knew about TWCB and their technology, etc so on so forth...

and just like we have today legends and writings enforced that, so the templars were basically no more than treasure hunters at first, but made faster discoverys than the assassins order with regards to the myths and legends blah, blah, blah

and the assassins order appears to share the same athelitic style of TWCB in terms of the video when adam and eve escape, also the link between the assassins and TWCB is far more centralized and much more direct.

with minerva directly using desmonds name Also in another discussion i remember someone saying he displayed the same tattoo/markings as adam and eve.

The temples within this series all normally display some kind of emblem belonging to the assassins order, instead of the templars...

so that leads to me learning more towards that the people who built the temples (or more finsihed them off) where of mixed race (assassin-TWCB bloodlines) rather than in general with the rest of the population

I am convinced this is the right thought pattern, just so many loose ends and unexplained things to fix it together yet...

anyway let me make a bacon buttie, i get the TV in another 30mins when wife goes bed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Well I'm not sure if there were hybrids yet at that point. I'm pretty sure Juno said they attempted to pass on the Sixth sense after the war, not during.

In MP there's also the info that the Templars and Assassins used to be allies. Maybe they were once even one and the same order. Though that does provide us with some problems considering Cain is supposed to be the first Templar.

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 03:20 PM
They invented AI so you didnt have to interact with other humans you know ...

if there's storyline in multiplayer i will never see it. Who actually plays multiplayer these days anyway ?

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:32 PM
They invented AI so you didnt have to interact with other humans you know ...

if there's storyline in multiplayer i will never see it. Who actually plays multiplayer these days anyway ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Enough people it seems. I've played it (to unlock Rhodes).

twenty_glyphs
11-25-2011, 06:07 PM
I still think Adam and Eve are hybrids because of the advanced free-running they were doing. Normal people like thieves and other Assassins have done some free-running in the series, but in the game they can never quite keep up with Ezio because he's presumably much better.

The Encyclopedia also suggests that crossbreeding was responsible for humanity freeing themselves from TWCB, and that Adam and Eve were among the first people to start the rebellion against TWCB:

"Yet, despite their many flaws, humans eventually freed themselves and survived, while Those Who Came Before perished. It has been hypothesized that this was in part due to the fact that, over the course of several generations, certain human beings became a crossbreed between humans and members of the First Civilization. These humans who had First Civilization DNA could, somehow, resist the effect the Pieces of Eden had on their brethren."

"Ironically, the Apples were likely responsible for the end of humanity's subservience to their First Civilization masters. Adam and Eve, believed to be among the first humans to revolt against Those Who Came Before, retrieved an Apple and used it to spark a rebellion between early humans and members of the First Civilization."

One solution to the problem of Adam and Eve being crossbreeds before the catastrophe and TWCB trying to join humanity with themselves after the catastrophe is that they are two different things. Perhaps the crossbreeding was a natural occurrence over time, while trying to join humanity to the First Civilization was a deliberate, separate attempt to preserve themselves once they knew their kind would go extinct. The kink in that theory is that Juno says "We should have left you as you were!", which sounds more like it was referencing Adam and Eve and sparking the rebellion rather than something that happened after the catastrophe.

As for the Assassins and Templars once being brothers and sharing the same ideals, I could totally see that being a reference to Cain and Abel. Adam and Eve's generation could have shared the same ideas about breaking free from the First Civilization's control, and once they had and the war was going on, I could see Cain and Abel being the start of the rift in their ideology about the future of humanity. Once Cain killed Abel for his Apple, he became the first Templar and began the rift and constant battle between the two factions.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 06:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I still think Adam and Eve are hybrids because of the advanced free-running they were doing. Normal people like thieves and other Assassins have done some free-running in the series, but in the game they can never quite keep up with Ezio because he's presumably much better.

The Encyclopedia also suggests that crossbreeding was responsible for humanity freeing themselves from TWCB, and that Adam and Eve were among the first people to start the rebellion against TWCB:

"Yet, despite their many flaws, humans eventually freed themselves and survived, while Those Who Came Before perished. It has been hypothesized that this was in part due to the fact that, over the course of several generations, certain human beings became a crossbreed between humans and members of the First Civilization. These humans who had First Civilization DNA could, somehow, resist the effect the Pieces of Eden had on their brethren."

"Ironically, the Apples were likely responsible for the end of humanity's subservience to their First Civilization masters. Adam and Eve, believed to be among the first humans to revolt against Those Who Came Before, retrieved an Apple and used it to spark a rebellion between early humans and members of the First Civilization."

One solution to the problem of Adam and Eve being crossbreeds before the catastrophe and TWCB trying to join humanity with themselves after the catastrophe is that they are two different things. Perhaps the crossbreeding was a natural occurrence over time, while trying to join humanity to the First Civilization was a deliberate, separate attempt to preserve themselves once they knew their kind would go extinct. The kink in that theory is that Juno says "We should have left you as you were!", which sounds more like it was referencing Adam and Eve and sparking the rebellion rather than something that happened after the catastrophe.

As for the Assassins and Templars once being brothers and sharing the same ideals, I could totally see that being a reference to Cain and Abel. Adam and Eve's generation could have shared the same ideas about breaking free from the First Civilization's control, and once they had and the war was going on, I could see Cain and Abel being the start of the rift in their ideology about the future of humanity. Once Cain killed Abel for his Apple, he became the first Templar and began the rift and constant battle between the two factions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The only difference between TWCB and humans is their easy access to the Sixth Sense. Adam and Eve being good at freerunning will have had nothing to do with them potentially being hybrids.

However, keeping what the encyclopedia says in mind, it could be the case that they were indeed hybrids after all.

twenty_glyphs
11-25-2011, 07:31 PM
The only difference between TWCB and humans is their easy access to the Sixth Sense. Adam and Eve being good at freerunning will have had nothing to do with them potentially being hybrids.

However, keeping what the encyclopedia says in mind, it could be the case that they were indeed hybrids after all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whether advanced free-running is due to First Civilization DNA has still not been confirmed, so it's just a matter of my opinion. The way Adam and Eve and the main characters climb seems too super-human to me to be done by normal humans. But I don't think the Sixth Sense is the only difference – the other difference confirmed by my Encyclopedia quotes is that TWCB don't have the neuro-transmitter that humans do that allows the Pieces of Eden to control them. The Encyclopedia also says TWCB were taller and had skulls that were about 30% larger than humans.

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 03:59 AM
I need to read this Encyclopedia thing, i feel like i dont have access to important storyline...

However i do use my copies of the strategy books that provide extra insights and one section in the ACII refers to the control over humans.

and it states whether humans were made to be controlled by the pieces of eden, or the pieces of eden where designed to control humans is unknown, now cross referencing that with this...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">TWCB don't have the neuro-transmitter that humans do that allows the Pieces of Eden to control them. The Encyclopedia also says TWCB were taller and had skulls that were about 30% larger than humans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would suggest that humans were made by design to be controlled by the pieces of eden, so this in itself suggest that the pieces were already present. Meaning the advanced technology that TWCB is a result of owning them

What that means in the grand scheme of things i dont know..?

another thing that confuses me is why they needed slaves, with such advanced technology and my best theory is that they was unable to complete or refuse to work on building temples, etc.

now connecting why TWCB and humans procreated could be explained by a human emotions (love, lust, desire, etc) and it claimed TWCB designed mankind to be like them in apperance.

So its possible that some of TWCB simply fell in love with the slaves. Now my problem is maybe one of overthinking...

the more i read and get involved with the story more possible endings arise as a result, however i get more holes in my theorys.

for example this really does blow my mind apart, if humans are creations, why give them reproductive organs...?

or emotions for that matter!!!

LightRey
11-26-2011, 05:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
Whether advanced free-running is due to First Civilization DNA has still not been confirmed, so it's just a matter of my opinion. The way Adam and Eve and the main characters climb seems too super-human to me to be done by normal humans. But I don't think the Sixth Sense is the only difference – the other difference confirmed by my Encyclopedia quotes is that TWCB don't have the neuro-transmitter that humans do that allows the Pieces of Eden to control them. The Encyclopedia also says TWCB were taller and had skulls that were about 30% larger than humans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then your theory is still vague. The kind of freerunning that Adam and Eve, or Even Altaïr, Ezio and Desmond do can quite easily be matched by experienced freerunners. There's no reason to assume that they're "special" freerunners or even then if any relation to TWCB would have anything to do with it.

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 07:55 AM
I watched an interesting video about the fact adam and eve was wearing a special type of suit in the truth video. which the editor claims it helped them climb on surfaces such as glass...

Video Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT9JDSNYt4g)

Video Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_860931&src_vid=WT9JDSNYt4g&v=B0ZfModLmg4)

RzaRecta357
11-26-2011, 01:43 PM
I think advanced free running is a part of the first civi DNA.

Darby himself has said that they can still move as good as they do at their age because of the dna in a video straight up.

That pretty much covers it to me. He was natural at it at 17 frig.

LightRey
11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
I watched an interesting video about the fact adam and eve was wearing a special type of suit in the truth video. which the editor claims it helped them climb on surfaces such as glass...

Video Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT9JDSNYt4g)

Video Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_860931&src_vid=WT9JDSNYt4g&v=B0ZfModLmg4) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because of the markings you see on their bodies? Maybe, but I doubt it since at the end of ACR you see the same markings on Desmond's arm.

xx-pyro
11-26-2011, 01:51 PM
She's important because Desmond needs her genes to get into the Grand Temple, considering there's a blazing female sign on the front door to the temple in the ending sequence of ACR. My personal guess is that Lucy is who he needs, and therefore has to revive her with the shroud (although this contradicts what Juno says I guess... just a personal hope of mine I suppose.)

LightRey
11-26-2011, 01:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
She's important because Desmond needs her genes to get into the Grand Temple, considering there's a blazing female sign on the front door to the temple in the ending sequence of ACR. My personal guess is that Lucy is who he needs, and therefore has to revive her with the shroud (although this contradicts what Juno says I guess... just a personal hope of mine I suppose.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We don't know that. We only know that Desmond needs some female individual. It might be Eve, but there has been no strong evidence as of yet linking Eve to what Juno said.

xx-pyro
11-26-2011, 01:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
She's important because Desmond needs her genes to get into the Grand Temple, considering there's a blazing female sign on the front door to the temple in the ending sequence of ACR. My personal guess is that Lucy is who he needs, and therefore has to revive her with the shroud (although this contradicts what Juno says I guess... just a personal hope of mine I suppose.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We don't know that. We only know that Desmond needs some female individual. It might be Eve, but there has been no strong evidence as of yet linking Eve to what Juno said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the combination of what S16 said about finding Eve (the key, her DNA,) as well as Juno's message, I think it's safe to assume he can't pick any girl out of a bar and use her to get into the Temple.

LightRey
11-26-2011, 02:01 PM
We don't know that. We only know that Desmond needs some female individual. It might be Eve, but there has been no strong evidence as of yet linking Eve to what Juno said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the combination of what S16 said about finding Eve (the key, her DNA,) as well as Juno's message, I think it's safe to assume he can't pick any girl out of a bar and use her to get into the Temple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There's as of yet no good reason to assume that what S16 said had anything to do with what Juno said.