PDA

View Full Version : English voice

AK-Flash
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Who knows where I can find English voice acting? The Russian distributors did not care about it and put only the Russian and Italian languages.

AK-Flash
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Who knows where I can find English voice acting? The Russian distributors did not care about it and put only the Russian and Italian languages.

AKFlash
05-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey guys! I realy need help. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

KingDaniel0
05-26-2011, 10:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKFlash:
Hey guys! I realy need help. Does anyone know the answer to this question? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want the Game to be in English, or you just want to know who did the English Voice Acting ? Which copy of the Game do you have, is it in Russian ? I think only the spoken language and subtitles can be changed in Brotherhood ?

When you installed the game, was there any option to select and Change the in-game Language ?

Anyway on a side note, I just found this info under the Console i.e. XBOX section, not sure if this also applies for the PC version of Brotherhood:

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14167 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14167)

---------------------------------------------------------

AKFlash
05-26-2011, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKFlash:
Hey guys! I realy need help. Does anyone know the answer to this question? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want the Game to be in English, or you just want to know who did the English Voice Acting ? Which copy of the Game do you have, is it in Russian ? I think only the spoken language and subtitles can be changed in Brotherhood ?

When you installed the game, was there any option to select and Change the in-game Language ?

Anyway on a side note, I just found this info under the Console i.e. XBOX section, not sure if this also applies for the PC version of Brotherhood: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14167 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14167)

I want the Game to be in English, but in the Russian version, only the Russian and Italian languages??. So I'm looking for an English voice acting characters, because it is better than in Russian (Russian voice acting characters is pretty bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ).

P.S. I am sorry if I write wrong in English.

KingDaniel0
05-26-2011, 11:27 AM

I want the Game to be in English, but in the Russian version, only the Russian and Italian languages??. So I'm looking for an English voice acting characters, because it is better than in Russian (Russian voice acting characters is pretty bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ).
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I now understand that you want the Game to be in English, but did you try this method, and see if it works or not ?

Language options can be found at the main menu by choosing "Options" (third option). On this menu you will be able to adjust both the spoken language and subtitle language. Subtitles will also need to be enabled for in-game use.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood includes the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.

I think the Language can also be Edited and changed via the Windows REGISTRY, if there is an entry for it, or by copying the Game's Localization SOUND *.pck files into the Pc folder....

-----------------------------------------------------------

AKFlash
05-26-2011, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingDaniel0:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I understand now that you want the Game to be in English, but did you try this method, and see if it works or not ? I don't have this Game on a PC, so I cannot check this now:

Language options can be found at the main menu by choosing "Options" (third option). On this menu you will be able to adjust both the spoken language and subtitle language. Subtitles will also need to be enabled for in-game use.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood includes the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.

Not sure, but I think the Language can also be Edited and changed via the Windows REGISTRY, if there is an entry for it....

----------------------------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already tried it. Russian distributor removed English, French, Spanish and German languages. Why did they do that, I do not know, but the fact remains. I'm looking for a patch that installs English language in the game.

spectatorx
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
You need to get somehow file named: "sounds_eng.pck", I have it installed by default in folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SoundData\pc". Best if you know someone who have acb with english language and copy this file from this person.

I do not know, is this legal and do not conflict somehow with game's license but should work.

AKFlash
05-26-2011, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spectatorx:
You need to get somehow file named: "sounds_eng.pck", I have it installed by default in folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SoundData\pc". Best if you know someone who have acb with english language and copy this file from this person.

I do not know, is this legal and do not conflict somehow with game's license but should work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This game is localized in Russia, so hardly any of my friends ordered the English version. So I ask on this forum.

KingDaniel0
05-27-2011, 12:53 AM
I'm looking for a patch that installs English language in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest, I don't think there is any English language PATCH for this game, as of now ? If the Sound .PCK file is not too big in size, and if someone else uploads this file for you, then well and good (assuming this method works)....

But if you really want to play this Game in ENGLISH, then you can Buy another new Copy like e.g. from STEAM, or any RETAIL English version from some other outside Shop, IF you wish ?

I know, this is not what you actually want to do, but I'm just giving a suggestion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chief-ubi.com
05-27-2011, 05:02 AM
what you need is a single file located here ..\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SoundData\pc\sounds_eng.pck, which is 271 MB (284,688,384 bytes)

I can upload it for you, but i donot know if that is kinda violation in law?

AK-Flash
05-27-2011, 07:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chief-ubi.com:
what you need is a single file located here ..\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SoundData\pc\sounds_eng.pck, which is 271 MB (284,688,384 bytes)

I can upload it for you, but i donot know if that is kinda violation in law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. I'll be very grateful.

Chief-ubi.com
05-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Well, do we need to consult the moderator and ask for permission?

AK-Flash
05-27-2011, 10:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chief-ubi.com:
Well, do we need to consult the moderator and ask for permission? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're easy, you ask permission, because I can not communicate fluently in English and he can understand me wrong. Thanks in advance.

Chief-ubi.com
05-27-2011, 06:37 PM
OK, permission request sent.

michaelb95
09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
OK, permission request sent.

would u able to upload it cause i need it to