PDA

View Full Version : lots of ideas and things i'd like to see in the next ac game.Just read the darn post

theeric2010
08-06-2010, 06:05 AM
ok i would like to start of by saying if this is considerīd spam or anything like that then could someone just tell me in the comment section(or what ever its called)

Crouching
well um some of you... well maybe most of you might be thinking what the hell is he talking about or something like that well what my problem tends to be is that when sneaking up on guards i either end up running at them(wich means they will hear me) or walking at them(has dum has that sounds)wich means they will probubly(sorry for spelling mistake) turn around and see me Yeah!! they have a habit of doing that.
I think if the game had crouching the it could be something like R3 or L3(on the ps3) to use it and when you run you automaticly stop crouching

EDIT i mean that if the game had crouching guards couldnīt hear you but you could still move.. well faster then you move while walking

Physics
i heard somewhere that the game had improved
physics from the last two games i was just wondering if the ropes or the ah whatīs it called. Well basicly everything that's hanging on the playable caracters body etc swords capes and stuff like that just wondering if it would still go trough walls like when ur sitting on bences(sorry for spelling mistake) if you could see for example youre cape(if it where long enough) going trough the bence.

Replay value
when i beat the second assassins creed game i was all like nooooo because i... well i guess i wanted more AC2 so i think it would be awsome if there where templar lairs or maybe replayable assasination contracts(assuming the has that ofcourse) and stuff like that to keep you bussy when the games finnished

Grappeling Hook
well i had this idea for a grappeling hook wich could work something like the hidden pistol but you could use it to climp high walls that you cant wall run up to or just get up to in the first place for example a wall with nothing grabable(again sorry for spelling mistakes) well i doubt itīs gonna be in the game but i figured i might has well post the idea in the forums right?

ligthting
what i mean by that is well ummmmm remember how ac one used to be one of the best looking games on the market even if it was an open world game well ac2 seems to technicly have better graphics but it dosent always look better what i mean by that is when you're standing in the shadows or just some place with no light source ezio sometimes dosent look that good he dosent look bad but not that good either and then take a look at for example the e3 2009 demo for ac2 when ur up on that building that you gotta use the glider to get up to its hard not to think that ezio looks absolutley amazing(i think i spelled that wrong) cuz of all the light thatīs shinning on him or for example
this picture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Assassin%27s_Creed_II_gondola_screen.jpg)
what i mean is that the graphics sometimes look absolutley amazing and sometimes pretty bland i dunno if thats the right word for it tho

some sort of challenge mode
maybe something like deniable ops from splinter cell conviction it could be something like simply assassinating a target in a palace or something like that or doing a special combo.
The reason i want something like that in the game is cuz you couldnt replay ur assassinations in ac2 like you could in ac1 so maybe it could solve that but then again its just an idea

well um i have some more ideas if you guys are intrested(doubt it)
i dont rly think my ideas will end up in the final game but i think its atleast worth posing them on the forums oh and this was my first post btw

EDIT i just wanna say sorry for any spelling mistakes i might have made my mother language isnt english so my grammar isnt that great

theeric2010
08-06-2010, 06:05 AM
ok i would like to start of by saying if this is considerīd spam or anything like that then could someone just tell me in the comment section(or what ever its called)

Crouching
well um some of you... well maybe most of you might be thinking what the hell is he talking about or something like that well what my problem tends to be is that when sneaking up on guards i either end up running at them(wich means they will hear me) or walking at them(has dum has that sounds)wich means they will probubly(sorry for spelling mistake) turn around and see me Yeah!! they have a habit of doing that.
I think if the game had crouching the it could be something like R3 or L3(on the ps3) to use it and when you run you automaticly stop crouching

EDIT i mean that if the game had crouching guards couldnīt hear you but you could still move.. well faster then you move while walking

Physics
i heard somewhere that the game had improved
physics from the last two games i was just wondering if the ropes or the ah whatīs it called. Well basicly everything that's hanging on the playable caracters body etc swords capes and stuff like that just wondering if it would still go trough walls like when ur sitting on bences(sorry for spelling mistake) if you could see for example youre cape(if it where long enough) going trough the bence.

Replay value
when i beat the second assassins creed game i was all like nooooo because i... well i guess i wanted more AC2 so i think it would be awsome if there where templar lairs or maybe replayable assasination contracts(assuming the has that ofcourse) and stuff like that to keep you bussy when the games finnished

Grappeling Hook
well i had this idea for a grappeling hook wich could work something like the hidden pistol but you could use it to climp high walls that you cant wall run up to or just get up to in the first place for example a wall with nothing grabable(again sorry for spelling mistakes) well i doubt itīs gonna be in the game but i figured i might has well post the idea in the forums right?

ligthting
what i mean by that is well ummmmm remember how ac one used to be one of the best looking games on the market even if it was an open world game well ac2 seems to technicly have better graphics but it dosent always look better what i mean by that is when you're standing in the shadows or just some place with no light source ezio sometimes dosent look that good he dosent look bad but not that good either and then take a look at for example the e3 2009 demo for ac2 when ur up on that building that you gotta use the glider to get up to its hard not to think that ezio looks absolutley amazing(i think i spelled that wrong) cuz of all the light thatīs shinning on him or for example
this picture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Assassin%27s_Creed_II_gondola_screen.jpg)
what i mean is that the graphics sometimes look absolutley amazing and sometimes pretty bland i dunno if thats the right word for it tho

some sort of challenge mode
maybe something like deniable ops from splinter cell conviction it could be something like simply assassinating a target in a palace or something like that or doing a special combo.
The reason i want something like that in the game is cuz you couldnt replay ur assassinations in ac2 like you could in ac1 so maybe it could solve that but then again its just an idea

well um i have some more ideas if you guys are intrested(doubt it)
i dont rly think my ideas will end up in the final game but i think its atleast worth posing them on the forums oh and this was my first post btw

EDIT i just wanna say sorry for any spelling mistakes i might have made my mother language isnt english so my grammar isnt that great

Black_Widow9
08-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

theeric2010
08-07-2010, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry i know this sounds like a dum thing to ask but just copy and paste the whole post to that other post in the comment or reply section right?