PDA

View Full Version : Please somone tell me this is wrong

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 06:26 AM
Right i am not sure this will work. I have found a video on Youtube called "Assassins Creed 3 Announcement Trailer". There is a Bird on it and she says this is what AC3 will look like. I have tried to post the link below but it may not work if the Link does not work someone type this inot youtube and click the video named as above.

The video is an Altair looky likey in what looks to be a MW2 type backdrop with guns going off and all sorts please have a look at this and please confim to me this is ******** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

OMG i just wtched on and it gets worse hes running around and then is attacked by a robot that would just be ridiculous. Below is my attempt at a link.

Diddnt work sorry but i have watched the video in more depth i think it may well be some silly kids messing around so sorry if it is admin feel free to sink/close this thread if necessary.

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 06:26 AM
Right i am not sure this will work. I have found a video on Youtube called "Assassins Creed 3 Announcement Trailer". There is a Bird on it and she says this is what AC3 will look like. I have tried to post the link below but it may not work if the Link does not work someone type this inot youtube and click the video named as above.

The video is an Altair looky likey in what looks to be a MW2 type backdrop with guns going off and all sorts please have a look at this and please confim to me this is ******** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

OMG i just wtched on and it gets worse hes running around and then is attacked by a robot that would just be ridiculous. Below is my attempt at a link.

Diddnt work sorry but i have watched the video in more depth i think it may well be some silly kids messing around so sorry if it is admin feel free to sink/close this thread if necessary.

Hitman_H94
06-29-2010, 06:41 AM
That is Metal Gear Solid 4
You have Altair's armor as a costume

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 06:43 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH wonderful. Thats brilliant then happy days. Had me really worried for a mo there. Thanks for clearing that up as iu say pleease feel free to sink this thread.

Sorry just to add to that i have never played Metal Gear Solid so wouldnt know what it looked like i have no interest in the games tbh.

EmperorxZurg
06-29-2010, 11:16 AM
lol i remember that! people started posting that vid for the AC2 thing saying this is what it would be, it's like a rick roll now