PDA

View Full Version : The clusters (Subjects 16 ''Mystery stuff or The truth'' may include spoilers also

deflectorn
07-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Hey everyone I just got done with the all the clusters and saw the truth and i must say after have doing them everything maked me think

(for people who done it)
YOu remember the Phone records? They wer pretty odd the most one were the cluster 8 one where the dad had some wierd thing in his cabel and he called the cabel company and talked about this wierd channel and then the person the dad talked to.(the lady)ladies boss (if i remember correct) lead him to another line and sent him one of his ''Cabel technican'' whcih was a bit scary if i got to be honest but all the other phone records was odd aswell

and the animus itself acted wierd it in the last 10tth one it said it missed you.. It feelt like.. Subject 16 were in there his personality and all that.. its like HE was in it, like the animus copied his brain and so on..

And the truth when you see subject 16 himself and i think you remember what he said if not search on Youtube ''assassins creed brotherhood the truth'' and you will see what subject 16 says which felt a bit odd

Now i wonder what do you think this is? The phone records, The animus being odd, and the subject 16 in the end, and if there were more things i forgot in the clusters taht were important add them aswell please

Thank you for reading this and it will be fun reading peoples thoughts!

deflectorn
07-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Hey everyone I just got done with the all the clusters and saw the truth and i must say after have doing them everything maked me think

(for people who done it)
YOu remember the Phone records? They wer pretty odd the most one were the cluster 8 one where the dad had some wierd thing in his cabel and he called the cabel company and talked about this wierd channel and then the person the dad talked to.(the lady)ladies boss (if i remember correct) lead him to another line and sent him one of his ''Cabel technican'' whcih was a bit scary if i got to be honest but all the other phone records was odd aswell

and the animus itself acted wierd it in the last 10tth one it said it missed you.. It feelt like.. Subject 16 were in there his personality and all that.. its like HE was in it, like the animus copied his brain and so on..

And the truth when you see subject 16 himself and i think you remember what he said if not search on Youtube ''assassins creed brotherhood the truth'' and you will see what subject 16 says which felt a bit odd

Now i wonder what do you think this is? The phone records, The animus being odd, and the subject 16 in the end, and if there were more things i forgot in the clusters taht were important add them aswell please

Thank you for reading this and it will be fun reading peoples thoughts!

PJonDevelopment
07-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes, I remember the phone recordings.

Gosh! They were quite creepy.

But I don't remember the Animus starting to act a weird as you said.

The one you mentioned, the one to the cable company, shows the extension of reach of the Abstergo Industries. And the lengths they go to keep the truth hidden.

In the AC world, the company is so broad and large, that reminds me of the B&L from that Disney/Pixar's WallE.

In a way we do have such large corporations, like Coca-Cola and Gillete, for instance, but as far as I know, no single company or conglomerate has the broadness of business and reach as Abstergo.