PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found a working FOV hack?

Six_Gun
04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a thread about it. I want to lower the FOV so the camera is not so far away from Ezio. I'd like it to be about the distance it is when he's standing still. When fighting the camera is often too far away and it's hard in some places to keep it from getting stuck behind foliage and such, making it hard to see. I already tried adding FOV=80 to the Graphics part of the ini, and there's no change. I could try going lower, but I don't think this method works.

Six_Gun
04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a thread about it. I want to lower the FOV so the camera is not so far away from Ezio. I'd like it to be about the distance it is when he's standing still. When fighting the camera is often too far away and it's hard in some places to keep it from getting stuck behind foliage and such, making it hard to see. I already tried adding FOV=80 to the Graphics part of the ini, and there's no change. I could try going lower, but I don't think this method works.