PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with hosting Part 1 of my Checkertails Movie? Please?

Mysticpuma2003
11-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi Guys, need a little help here regarding Hosts and Mirrors for my movie if anyone can help?

Okay Part 1 of the Checkertails Movie is ready to go, but before I can release it I need help with hosting the files and maybe also creating a Torrent.

I have 3 versions of the Movie available, but need anyone who can help host it to send me an email ASAP.

Version 1 is a Dual Layer .iso image. This is 6Gb in size and once burned onto a Dual-Layer DVD gives you the 100% Full-Quality DVD, this includes Menu with scene selection.

Version 2 is a Single-Layer .iso image. This is 4.7Gb and is the same movie but squeezed onto a Single-Layer DVD. This is 70% the Quality of the Dual-Layer version due to the compression, but more than watchable.

Version 3 is a Self-Executing .rar file which is 2.4Gb in size.
Once extracted it contains the Checkertails.avi, a CD Label, a DVd Cover and a readme file about the creative process of bringing Part 1 to fruition.

All these files are currently in the US waiting to be uploaded, but as you can imagine, with such a large file-size, one server will struggle, so can anyone offer hosting of the files?

If you can, please contact me at mysticpuma@gmail.com

I intend to release the film publicly on Wednesday this-week, but really need some hosts and mirrors.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you email me and can host, please send me the ftp link so I can get Monguse to upload them and then get an ftp link/mirror link to post on Wednesday.

Cheers, MP

Mysticpuma2003
11-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi Guys, need a little help here regarding Hosts and Mirrors for my movie if anyone can help?

Okay Part 1 of the Checkertails Movie is ready to go, but before I can release it I need help with hosting the files and maybe also creating a Torrent.

I have 3 versions of the Movie available, but need anyone who can help host it to send me an email ASAP.

Version 1 is a Dual Layer .iso image. This is 6Gb in size and once burned onto a Dual-Layer DVD gives you the 100% Full-Quality DVD, this includes Menu with scene selection.

Version 2 is a Single-Layer .iso image. This is 4.7Gb and is the same movie but squeezed onto a Single-Layer DVD. This is 70% the Quality of the Dual-Layer version due to the compression, but more than watchable.

Version 3 is a Self-Executing .rar file which is 2.4Gb in size.
Once extracted it contains the Checkertails.avi, a CD Label, a DVd Cover and a readme file about the creative process of bringing Part 1 to fruition.

All these files are currently in the US waiting to be uploaded, but as you can imagine, with such a large file-size, one server will struggle, so can anyone offer hosting of the files?

If you can, please contact me at mysticpuma@gmail.com

I intend to release the film publicly on Wednesday this-week, but really need some hosts and mirrors.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you email me and can host, please send me the ftp link so I can get Monguse to upload them and then get an ftp link/mirror link to post on Wednesday.

Cheers, MP

Mysticpuma2003
11-23-2010, 02:11 AM
So-far I have got 4 offers, so there will be some mirrors available as-well as a torrent version of the files too!

Almost there!

Cheers, MP