PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice leveling too fast !

Dutch-Assassin
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I have a real annoying problem, whenever i recruit an assassin his level will become 5 instantly! and when i send them on a mission they will level up guaranteed, same is when i need them to help me in a fight. i got an assassin to the highest rank in i guess 1 hour??

So please help me out on this one, playing on PC btw

Serrachio
12-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dutch-Assassin:
I have a real annoying problem, whenever i recruit an assassin his level will become 5 instantly! and when i send them on a mission they will level up guaranteed, same is when i need them to help me in a fight. i got an assassin to the highest rank in i guess 1 hour??

How is that a bad thing?

Assassin_M
12-02-2011, 01:55 PM

You want help in slowing down the speed of the leveling up system ?
Hmmmmm dont send them on Missions ?

Dutch-Assassin
12-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Its a bad thing, because i dont like it when i recruit them they already are level 5, i want to make the most out of this game. Its the same thing if i go the school for one day and 4 hours later i have my certificate XD

crash3
12-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Thing is there are more assassin levels in ACR and the game is so short that the leveling needs to be fast if you are to get any master assassins before the end of the game

Dutch-Assassin
12-03-2011, 04:45 AM
So they start with 5 at you aswell? thing is some are level 2 when i recruit them, and other 5. so my opinion is that this is a hell of a bug. i had an assassin whom i did not use in any apprentice activies and he turned level 15 O_O in lets say 45 min playtime

I want to know when you guys recruit them what level do they start with?

Thx

EzioAssassin51
12-03-2011, 05:08 AM
So they start with 5 at you aswell? thing is some are level 2 when i recruit them, and other 5. so my opinion is that this is a hell of a bug. i had an assassin whom i did not use in any apprentice activies and he turned level 15 O_O in lets say 45 min playtime

Thx

That one would have been part of the story, the main mission for him was the Sentinel right?

And they start at level 5 (Usually I believe) when you recruit them with the side missions, rather than just saving them from guards. The fact they're a higher level suggests they've already had some training or have some expertise in some way, shape or form...

cocoki700
12-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Weird, mine started at level 7 (Maybe because i had 7 master assassins?) when i was filling up all of med defense.

EzioAssassin51
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Read my post above and see if that applies

Grazel69
12-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Its a bad thing, because i dont like it when i recruit them they already are level 5, i want to make the most out of this game. Its the same thing if i go the school for one day and 4 hours later i have my certificate XD

And how would THAT be a bad thing?

AdmiralPerry
12-04-2011, 07:58 PM
So far I've only had one Level 1 recruit, and she shot up after I successfully completed a Den Defense. I assume their levels are elevated because they have more experience and aren't starting out raw. Still, I wish I could train at least one up from the very bottom. It seems like they are out there, but they are very hard to come by.

Dutch-Assassin
12-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Weird thing is, early ingame the assassin that became an master assassin in just 1 mission or so has normal armor the same as all the others. i thought they would recieve special master assassin armor or anuthing in that direction. or just a bug?

LightRey
12-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Weird thing is, early ingame the assassin that became an master assassin in just 1 mission or so has normal armor the same as all the others. i thought they would recieve special master assassin armor or anuthing in that direction. or just a bug?
Well their robes do look slightly different from the robes of regular assassins and they can't be colored (I still don't get why).

ProdiGurl
12-05-2011, 04:38 AM

Thx

I don't think it's a bug. I haven't specifically looked, but it's possible that the recruits you do 'missions' with (the race, the pickpocketing etc.) are people who already have skills that Ezio asks to put to better use.
Those may be the recruits that start at 5.
The secondary citizens you have to race towards to help fight against the guards may be the ones w/out any skill who you have to train from the bottom up?

Just a theory but I did notice some have skills, others don't.

They may have wanted to make that new change in AC3 and skip it for the last part of this Trilogy. They may have first wanted to see if we liked the whole MA system.
Most people really like it. I love it and think it has alot of possibilities they could work with.

But you can make them unique yourself, I give all the MA's a mask & hood w/ a separate dye color than the others. In fact I use a system of colors when they hit a bracket of ranking.
I go from emerald (green noobs) to crimson (getting to be better fighters now) to Azure (dark when they hit level 7) & white when they reach Assassin.
I'm fine w/ what they offer.

Dutch-Assassin
12-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Just helped the folks who were fighting on the street with the guards, no special missions but some were 7 and all of them were level 5.

I reckon that ubisoft said you can give them specific roles, like an archer or soldier. but they auto choose them.

I didnt have any missions with my assassins, yeah one in the beginning where he killed the sentinel but thats about it?

ProdiGurl
12-05-2011, 05:48 AM
Just helped the folks who were fighting on the street with the guards, no special missions but some were 7 and all of them were level 5.

I reckon that ubisoft said you can give them specific roles, like an archer or soldier. but they auto choose them.

I didnt have any missions with my assassins, yeah one in the beginning where he killed the sentinel but thats about it?

You had no missions but one w/ your Master Assassins? You have to choose who they're going to be & focus on leveling them up quickly w/ harder missions w/ more XP.
Once they hit the end of level 14, their missions pop up on the map with a black "A".
That's the master assassin mission.

Sorry if I didn't understand your post, you may have meant all the assassins in a larger group?

I like the aspect of more micro management for the Recruits & really want them to let us pick what they train for, and then decide which missions to send them out on that affect the game somehow.
Make it relevant to our story, not virtual side missions across the globe. Let there be some consequence if we send the wrong people for a mission - maybe lose a recruit & have to go find another one & start over leveling them back up.

I do realize tho that some people might hate something like that.

Dutch-Assassin
12-05-2011, 06:19 AM
So you can choose who they are going to be? if i recruit them they are already an archer or soldier, i never got the opportunity to choose what i want them to be.

I got one mission with my assassin and that was in the beginning of the game with my apprentice killing a sentinel (dude with the white scarf)

I never leveld an assassin to master assassin because i thought it was a bug for them to be level 5 on recruiting so i send them on a suicide mission :$ bad ezio!

LightRey
12-05-2011, 06:25 AM
So you can choose who they are going to be? if i recruit them they are already an archer or soldier, i never got the opportunity to choose what i want them to be.

I got one mission with my assassin and that was in the beginning of the game with my apprentice killing a sentinel (dude with the white scarf)

I never leveld an assassin to master assassin because i thought it was a bug for them to be level 5 on recruiting so i send them on a suicide mission :$ bad ezio!
No you can't choose their speciality. However, besides the special recruiting missions, there are 2 master assassin missions for each of the 7 assassins you station at a den, one for when they start their master assassin training and one for when they finish it.

Dutch-Assassin
12-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Pardon me for i dont get the part of your post regarding the master assassin missions.

So if you station a master assassin at a den you get 2 missions over time?

I got an assassin whos rank is standing on 14 with a full barwith an assassin logo on the end, but i cant place him in any of my dens? i got him since the beginning, is that the dude i did the mission with the sentinel? because that assassin had a cape on his back

LightRey
12-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Pardon me for i dont get the part of your post regarding the master assassin missions.

So if you station a master assassin at a den you get 2 missions over time?

I got an assassin whos rank is standing on 14 with a full barwith an assassin logo on the end, but i cant place him in any of my dens? i got him since the beginning, is that the dude i did the mission with the sentinel? because that assassin had a cape on his back
There is one assassin recruit you start out with at level 10 (you never have to recruit him). That recruit's first Master Assassin mission is initiated like the others, by stationing him inside an Assassin Den (this story-related one also being limited to the Galata Den). After finishing said mission this recruit, unlike all the others, will be sent on a mission in Mediterranean Defense indefinitely (until another point in the same sequence is reached) and when said mission is completed he will automatically have enough XP to trigger his second Master Assassin mission.

The same basics apply to all of the 6 other Assassin recruits that you station at a den. Recruits can be stationed at a den when they reach the rank of Assassin (level 10), which will start their Master Assassin training (contrary to the first recruit, these have to be trained manually by calling for them in combat, completing a Den Defense mission, stationing them at cities in Mediterranean Defense and/or sending them on missions in Mediterranean Defense. Once they hit the maximum amount of XP (end of level 14), a new mission can be started (there will be an icon visible on the map), which when completed finishes their Master Assassin training and gives them the rank of Master Assassin.

DavisP92
12-05-2011, 08:11 AM
i wish i could make all my recruits master assassins, and i don't like how most of their faces look the same