PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone as excited as me?

VatoLoco__
04-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Im too excited for this game lol.. Like I think about it everyday. I dunno why, ive never been this excited for a game in my life. And not knowin the release date is killinnn me.. dammn homes. anyone else feel the same?

VatoLoco__
04-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Im too excited for this game lol.. Like I think about it everyday. I dunno why, ive never been this excited for a game in my life. And not knowin the release date is killinnn me.. dammn homes. anyone else feel the same?

Boromir323
04-23-2007, 08:26 PM
I felt the same when i saw the first couple trailers and stuff...if felt the same way when i first played Zelda: Wind Waker at my friends house. For me the feeling usually wears off after a month or two tho.

Anubis14_360
04-23-2007, 10:53 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif but wind waker suck

ryukoken69
04-23-2007, 11:15 PM
mmmm I did like from Nov.06 till bout the middle of febuary... but now, no real excitment.
I mean I have no new info about it at all, the screenshots as sweet as they are, dont make me drool anymore cuz there to old and I am burnt out on the same ol stuff for the last 6 months....
maybe if something new would pop up about this that can be talked about it might spark some more excitment, but as it stands... no not to excited cuz for all I know its been canceled or delayed indeffenatly.
Just my thoughts....
to be honest I am more excited for Mass Effect, they may not have a release date yet, but at least they give out real info bout there game, and update it regularly as in at least 1-5 times a month, not once a year.
I mean AC dont even get bad rumor starting articles made about it like ME does... what does that tell you about the info drought for AC? and its supposta be out late 3rd quarter? we'll be lucky if its released this year the way things have been going....

VatoLoco__
04-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Yea ubisoft needs to get their culos movin on this game. If they cancelled it, i dunno what i'd do.. lol

andy276
04-24-2007, 01:30 PM
bah they won't cancel it after 4 years of work

dsgt92d
04-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I hope I'm as excited in the fiscal year 2007/2008 as I am now since that is when it has been pushed back to.

mattrdsx
04-28-2007, 10:20 PM
I feel the exact same way, I can't seem to think about anything without this game coming into my mind.

quicksilver_502
04-29-2007, 03:38 AM
when i first find out about a really cool gaem i think of little else for a few days but it fades until i get new cool info. my excitement for AC had gone but the q+a and new picks have awakened it. still, ubi would have done better to release some stuff without a 7 month gap. bioware has continuously kept my interest for mass effect alive with some info released often enough. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MTXteerling
04-29-2007, 03:50 AM
I'm so exited I've already had two dreams about it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
The first one wasn't al that strange. I was Altair and was just doing ma thang you know. Jumping buildings and stuff.
The other one was slightly more peculiar. I don't remember much about it other than that I woke up thinking what the f*ck. All I remember is that Altair was some sort of gladiator kinda guy facing of against some other guy whom he quickly finished. I also remember monsters attacking and Altair going to the city. The one other thing I remember is that someone explains what's happening. I don't remember who explains it to me, just that he does. He says that the world Altair lives in is the dream of someone else. The dream is ending and the dreamer is seeing it fit to destroy this world in any which way he wants. The dreamer has sent these monsters to destroy the world.
Only now in retrospect do I realise that I might have been that dreamer. It's really strange and Freud and Junge would have a great time analyzing it.

lakersman24
04-29-2007, 08:43 AM
i was excited for about a good 4 - 5 weeks and then i slowly lost intreset, doesn't mean im not going to buy this game.

scatheofshadows
04-29-2007, 12:01 PM
yeah i know what you mean im goin frekking (yes, frekking) crazy over it

ChrisJabe
05-01-2007, 02:35 PM
yes, this lack of materialisation of ANYTHING has been irritating me for a while now...but thats because i KNOW this game will rule. and if they try and quietly dump it... we can forum them into action! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

X5Guevara
05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes. I did a research project and presentation on the formation of the assassins in my Ancient Islamic history class... I am ridiculously excited.

And I'm feeling the need to make some Live blades from the few screenshots available to us...

ElKvass
05-02-2007, 05:40 AM
I have been exited for this game since I ordered my ps3 in september 06. The day after they told me that the ps3 had been delayed until late march 07 and in the winter time assassins creed got delayed aswell. I'm thinking of this game almost every day. I also think about msg4, gta4 and starwars: force unleashed, but ac is the game I'm really exited about.