PDA

View Full Version : Desmond?

NOFAILURE123
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Will there be more to desmonds story in brother hood?

NOFAILURE123
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Will there be more to desmonds story in brother hood?

Kakashi590
11-04-2010, 05:29 AM
yes. more than in ACII

Razrback16
11-04-2010, 06:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kakashi590:
yes. more than in ACII </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm looking forward to learning more about Desmond and seeing he and Lucy's story progresses.

OneBloodArmy
11-04-2010, 08:39 AM
AC2 SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from what i am to understand, Desmonds story will be continued in AC3 not Brotherhood. in the end of 2 desmond hops back into the Animus 2.0 continuing the story of Ezio, most likely trying to absorb traits and skills through the Bleeding Effect. AC3 will most likely drop Animai altogether and focus on the Bleeding Effects that Desmond has absorbed. imagine jumping off skyscrapers into a pile of hay! ...Cool.

extrememuffin
11-04-2010, 08:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OneBloodArmy:

from what i am to understand, Desmonds story will be continued in AC3 not Brotherhood. in the end of 2 desmond hops back into the Animus 2.0 continuing the story of Ezio, most likely trying to absorb traits and skills through the Bleeding Effect. AC3 will most likely drop Animai altogether and focus on the Bleeding Effects that Desmond has absorbed. imagine jumping off skyscrapers into a pile of hay! ...Cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you been paying attention to what the developers have been saying at all? they have mentioned that there will be much more desmond in this story then the last 2.

although it hasnt been reveled i think that AC3 will also have an ancestor that Desmond must relive.

Kakashi590
11-04-2010, 08:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OneBloodArmy:

from what i am to understand, Desmonds story will be continued in AC3 not Brotherhood. in the end of 2 desmond hops back into the Animus 2.0 continuing the story of Ezio, most likely trying to absorb traits and skills through the Bleeding Effect. AC3 will most likely drop Animai altogether and focus on the Bleeding Effects that Desmond has absorbed. imagine jumping off skyscrapers into a pile of hay! ...Cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>it is confirmed you will progress desmonds story in brotherhood...**SPOILER**they flee from the hide out in ACII and head to there new base in monterrigioni inside the Auditore villa and set up the animus in the underground part where you unlock Altair's armor in ACII, also you get to explore monterrigioni as desmond.

OneBloodArmy
11-04-2010, 08:52 AM
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo. i havent been reading. sorry. ive been stuck in late WW2 as Nikolai fighting hoards of Nazi. sorry for the misleading info.