PDA

View Full Version : Only 7 Master Assassins available?

actionjmanx
11-17-2011, 02:34 AM
So I do the Master Assassin quest once one assassin hits Lv. 10. Complete it, level him/her to 15 and do the next quest to make them a true Master Assassin.

Then I send them off to a city. Logically, this should free up their den since, y'know, said assassin is no longer in Constantinople. However, it does not. Since no new MA quests are opening up, I can't make any new MAs, only the seven that get the initial quests.

Is this correct or am I missing something here?

actionjmanx
11-17-2011, 02:34 AM
So I do the Master Assassin quest once one assassin hits Lv. 10. Complete it, level him/her to 15 and do the next quest to make them a true Master Assassin.

Then I send them off to a city. Logically, this should free up their den since, y'know, said assassin is no longer in Constantinople. However, it does not. Since no new MA quests are opening up, I can't make any new MAs, only the seven that get the initial quests.

Is this correct or am I missing something here?

KuldarYldrad
11-17-2011, 02:43 AM
I think soo. I haven't find anyway to train other master Assassin than those 7.
In a way it's logical, all recruits can't be a Master Assassin. But a Master Assassin by city would have been great.

nash_trickster
11-17-2011, 02:55 AM
It would indeed have seemed a bit more logical if, once you assigned a Master Assassin to another city, it'd free a Master Assassin "slot" in Constantinople, allowing you to train another one... But no.

I guess the reason this could not be is simply a matter of the limits of what can be offered in a game... After all, there are 12 cities, plus the 7 dens in Constantinoples, that would have meant either creating 19 different MA quests, or having to play almost 3 times through each single quest (which would have been really boring...)
Since I'm pretty sure Ubisoft didn't want/have time to write and program more than 7 different ones, we're thus limited to the 7 MA we have now.

zoem007
11-17-2011, 03:06 PM
yeah I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y ONLY 7!!!!