PDA

View Full Version : Moving on: Romulus Tombs

TrueDemonzBane
01-05-2011, 05:59 AM
let's talk about the romulus tombs, which was your favorite? which one did you hate? and which one had the most interesting backstory? my favorite and the one with the best backstory, was the temple of nero, and my least favorite was the abandoned church, forgot the name x.x

TrueDemonzBane
01-05-2011, 05:59 AM
let's talk about the romulus tombs, which was your favorite? which one did you hate? and which one had the most interesting backstory? my favorite and the one with the best backstory, was the temple of nero, and my least favorite was the abandoned church, forgot the name x.x

Sps_Drake
01-05-2011, 06:52 AM
6th Day? I hate Romlus things because I fail at jumping across things.

Rakudaton
01-05-2011, 07:53 AM
I agree with the abandoned church one (the pope's old residence, I think) -- that one was awful. Although I must admit I got a chuckle from knocking over the huge cross.

My favourite has got to be the one in the Vatican when you chase the cardinal -- epic win. The other good one was when you get to chase the black-robed guy on a horse.

In general, I thought the Romulus Lairs were much worse than the Assassin's Tombs -- they were just too bland. One thing they did far better though was the chase sequences... those were very good.

Inorganic9_2
01-05-2011, 08:56 AM
I like the Terme di Diocleziano one the best (I think that's the one). Although I didn't like the chase sequence part where you had no choice but to jump in the water.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Will people without the Limited/Special Edition whatever get the Templar Tombs like last time (AC:2) because I always try to get 100% which I've done with AC:2 and AC - yes, I got all the flags :O but yeah... I want those Templar Tombs...

TrueDemonzBane
01-05-2011, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jmattbacon:
Will people without the Limited/Special Edition whatever get the Templar Tombs like last time (AC:2) because I always try to get 100% which I've done with AC:2 and AC - yes, I got all the flags :O but yeah... I want those Templar Tombs... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>im pretty sure the tombs are standard content, i dont see why they wouldnt added to a different edition, but i could be wrong, not part of the ubi staff...yet, im tryin to become a game designer, or programmer, and ubi is definatly one of the companies i wanna sign on with, them or double fine, activision, 2k, and bethesda are all companies i'd wanna join

RobbMc
03-23-2011, 10:41 AM
OK so Am i being a complete biff? On the bit where you chase the cardinal, when he goes back outside where does he go? i cant seem to go anywhere without losing the target...

AntiChrist7
03-23-2011, 10:44 AM
when you fight the cardinal, throw him over the edge, you get a nice cutscene :P

But yeah i liked the tombs more than the romulus lairs, maybe because they were harder, but also because there are flags and treasures hidden in it.

bitebug2003
03-23-2011, 11:52 AM
I didn't like any of the ones you had to chase someone, or had a time limit - I liked to take my time to explore.

Actually I liked the abandoned church - was able to take my time and I liked the Temple of Nero too (despite the time limit to get 100% sync) it reminded me of Tomb Raider.

Didn't like the mazey one with the time limit (forgot the name of it), involved dropping down a pit, and climbing a huge cross.

graffitimysoul
03-23-2011, 04:19 PM
I don't think I hated any, but my two favorites were the Halls of Nero and Basilica di San Pietro. The latter I especially favored because I think the rain added a lot to it.

rileypoole1234
03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bitebug2003:
I didn't like any of the ones you had to chase someone, or had a time limit - </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats Interesting, I actually love chasing people, It makes me feel badass lol. But I do love to explore and take the time to look at all the details

apschoettle
03-23-2011, 10:46 PM
The Basilica di San Pietro was definitely my favorite. The rain was a cool addition, hope there's more of it in the future.

nightfurie13
04-05-2011, 07:23 PM
i loved all of them.

i never had a problem completing them, unlike with those stupid timed assassin tombs lol. they made me want to rip my hair off. i literally screamed from frustration with the jumps because ezio kept falling in the murky water in one of them. heh.

phil.llllll
04-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I liked the one with Juno's Temple the best. It actually felt like coming across a pretty huge discovery. My least favorite is probably st peters and the first one.

I also hate the reward for them. The Armor is some of the worst looking yet, but the dagger was awesome - I suppose it was worth it then.

crash3
04-07-2011, 11:07 AM
i just want realistic tombs-nothing farfetched like the temple desmond visited at the end of i wanna see the detailed machanics of a how a door is opened or something a good example is in the pythagorean temple where you see the gears grinding and causing the wall or door to open

El_Sjietah
04-07-2011, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:
i just want realistic tombs-nothing farfetched like the temple desmond visited at the end of i wanna see the detailed machanics of a how a door is opened or something a good example is in the pythagorean temple where you see the gears grinding and causing the wall or door to open </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the entire idea behind TWCB vaults. They're supposed to be technologically advanced, so we simply don't understand the mecahnics behind them.