PDA

View Full Version : Where to See Commercials?

tjbyrum1
10-31-2011, 07:06 AM
I know this sounds weird. What channel would I see an AC Revelations commercial on?

Reason I ask is because... well my dad usually only lets me buy games if he thinks they're cool. He can pick any game up for 10-20 dollars at a flea market pretty much. I bought Brotherhood last year with my own money though.

But like, if he sees trailers for it on TV, he will buy it. He's been seeing MW3 on tv lately.... and I DO NOT want that game.

If he does see an AC R trailer I hope to God it's not that Tobuscus crap.

tjbyrum1
10-31-2011, 07:06 AM
I know this sounds weird. What channel would I see an AC Revelations commercial on?

Reason I ask is because... well my dad usually only lets me buy games if he thinks they're cool. He can pick any game up for 10-20 dollars at a flea market pretty much. I bought Brotherhood last year with my own money though.

But like, if he sees trailers for it on TV, he will buy it. He's been seeing MW3 on tv lately.... and I DO NOT want that game.

If he does see an AC R trailer I hope to God it's not that Tobuscus crap.

sp33dd34m0n
10-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Why are you not asking him for 5min of his time and just show him some videos on YT?

And tell him that already 30Million copies of this game are sold, so he HAS to buy it for you. Its a ****ing awesome game and ur not gonna survive if u dont have it. Start screaming, make him belive that there is no option for him. He has to preorder NOW!

Moultonborough
10-31-2011, 07:13 AM
I saw it on ESPN. Check out my topic for a link to it.

RzaRecta357
10-31-2011, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:

If he does see an AC R trailer I hope to God it's not that Tobuscus crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh someone who doesn't understand why people find Tobuscus funny! I'm totally with you. So he says stuff about the game? So what. It's still not funny.

LightRey
10-31-2011, 08:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:

If he does see an AC R trailer I hope to God it's not that Tobuscus crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh someone who doesn't understand why people find Tobuscus funny! I'm totally with you. So he says stuff about the game? So what. It's still not funny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Eh he does much more than that. He's only associated with AC because he did an ACB literal.

pacmanate
10-31-2011, 09:18 AM
In the UK, channel 5 has all the PS3 adverts. They have played Uncharted and Resistance trailers repeatedly. Especially when a movie is on

Will_Lucky
10-31-2011, 10:14 AM
Usually sports, depends on whats popular in your country.

In the UK I find Games commercials screen during Champions League matches, or Internationals. Usually games like Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. But I remember seeing Brotherhood at around this time last year.

eagleforlife1
10-31-2011, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

Ahh someone who doesn't understand why people find Tobuscus funny! I'm totally with you. So he says stuff about the game? So what. It's still not funny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phew. I thought I was the only one. I love to laugh when something is witty but Tobuscus just says out aloud what everybody else can see.