PDA

View Full Version : Kill me now, I'm an un-reformed Junkie

santini812
12-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not here to debate the idea that there should be a better tutorial of flight training, training sucks...I live with that. Sim versus game is an idea I don't care about...I can't fly a simple formation flight...my fault I know, having not lived through WWII I have no idea of the standard speed of a flight in formation heading to a target. So the yo-yo starts....having spent twenty years in the army I woulld think that someone would at least mention the speed and altitude of a mission. Of course I was in the army and the army air corp was another animal all together

santini812
12-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not here to debate the idea that there should be a better tutorial of flight training, training sucks...I live with that. Sim versus game is an idea I don't care about...I can't fly a simple formation flight...my fault I know, having not lived through WWII I have no idea of the standard speed of a flight in formation heading to a target. So the yo-yo starts....having spent twenty years in the army I woulld think that someone would at least mention the speed and altitude of a mission. Of course I was in the army and the army air corp was another animal all together

JSG72
12-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Keep your hands on Throttle and Flaps.

It'll come.
Certainly hasn't to me up till now. 5yrs on!

airjunkie
12-23-2005, 09:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mon January 26 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel the same way.