PDA

View Full Version : Game music not playing after finishing game!!!

phoenix-force411
11-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I have noticed that the music does not play anymore now that I am regularly roaming the city after beating the game! I have to replay a mission to activate the songs to play! I feel bored with no music in the background!

phoenix-force411
11-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I have noticed that the music does not play anymore now that I am regularly roaming the city after beating the game! I have to replay a mission to activate the songs to play! I feel bored with no music in the background!

LightRey
11-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Already at least 4 other threads about this.

phoenix-force411
11-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Wow, but that's alright! I hope Ubi listens to these forums! If a thread becomes repetitive then that means it is quite serious! I think the next patch might not patch most of the problems the people are having!

twenty_glyphs
11-25-2011, 12:30 PM
I was remembering something today and wondering if it might have something to do with this bug. When I beat the game and the credits started to roll, the game locked up and froze my console. When I restarted my Xbox, the game picked back up with the start of the credits. Has anyone else had the music not play and the game freeze when the credits started? Or any other variation of those two events?

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 12:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I was remembering something today and wondering if it might have something to do with this bug. When I beat the game and the credits started to roll, the game locked up and froze my console. When I restarted my Xbox, the game picked back up with the start of the credits. Has anyone else had the music not play and the game freeze when the credits started? Or any other variation of those two events? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just finished the game & the credits rolled,
no freeze ups or glitches here. (It truly amazes me how many people are involved in creating this game!)

This game played fine for me on my Xbox. The only glitch that happened was for a small period of time where when I dyed my clothes, they didn't change at the Tailor shop.

But it was only in 1 spot briefly - so far the music plays when I have Desmond go thru and I turn back into Ezio.

DTfunjumper
11-27-2011, 06:24 AM
Well, ive been playing and found kind of a solution. Just return to some other sequence and exit it again. The strange this is, that when you leave kappodocia(or whatever) it tends to keep the areas music. so constantinople has this horrifying music. If you just reenter another seuqence in constantinople and go back to dree roam, you get your music back until you quit the game. afterwards it'll disappear again.

AssassinTrio
11-29-2011, 08:14 PM
I noticed today that the music didn't play. And I got all sad because the music makes a big part of this game, even though it's so faint :/

But why does this happen? I really don't wanna go replay a memory and not do the mission just for the song. Is there a way it comes back without going through that whole process?

freddie_1897
11-30-2011, 01:19 AM
I REALLY HOPE UBISOFT FIXES THIS. I loved the music please ubisoft, fix this

goclo822
11-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Ya this really bothered me. Despite how subtle the music is, it adds a lot to the experience of the game and makes just running around doing nothing a lot more enjoyable. It's way too quiet without the music.

Bones206
11-30-2011, 08:27 AM
That is wierd my music playes fine must be some kind of a glitch