PDA

View Full Version : Templar Lairs

LandR2010
03-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Can you revisit the templar lairs once you have completed them.

I missed a secret location in one of them ?

I think I will need it for 100% sync. Or do I need to start the game again from scratch.

I think it was the one where they were building ships.

LandR2010
03-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Can you revisit the templar lairs once you have completed them.

I missed a secret location in one of them ?

I think I will need it for 100% sync. Or do I need to start the game again from scratch.

I think it was the one where they were building ships.

BK-110
03-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Just select "DNA" then go right, all the way to the secondary memories, then select "Secret Locations" and then choose the one you would like to play, in your case "Arsenal Shipyard".

sherbet56
03-04-2010, 08:52 AM
i replayed the shipyard lair to find the 2 "secret chests" but couldn't get out through the treasure room as the door wouldn't open 2nd time around and you can't go back the way the you came. in the end ,i had to abort although i did find the chests

jimbo11235813
03-04-2010, 09:12 AM
I don't think you need to get all the treasures in the Lairs or Tombs as I missed quite a few hidden treasures. I think you just need to finish the game, buy all armour and weapons, get Altair's armour, and possibly do all races, beat up missions and assassination contracts, but not so sure about the last few.

I had reached 100% sync without realising as I thought I needed to find every treasure and feather.

BTW, did you get the Uplay assassins Tomb?

LandR2010
03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't think I have the UPlay tomb.

What is it ?

I have the standard edition of the game and I bought both the DLCs. I have played through 3 Templar Lairs.

sherbet56
03-05-2010, 05:37 AM
at the main menu,before you start the story mode press triangle (top button ) this will take you to uplay where you can obtain the auditore villa map wich shows the family crypt. if you renovate the town's art merchants,you can buy a town map there