PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Glyph Puzzles (Not Looking for Solutions) *SPOILS*

wes.foutch
11-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I've completed all the puzzles, so I'm not just some idiot looking for advice with reading anything.

In most of the pictures, when using the infrared scan, there is text hidden within them. Sometimes, it's readable English.

More often, though, it's jibberish, with a cipher hidden in the picture as well. The one I can remember is the picture of Tesla's lightning. A bunch of text is within the lighting itself, with the cipher A=C elsewhere in the painting.

Has anyone tried to actually decode any of this, rather than just "solving" the puzzle as the game asks?

I've written that particular one down, but haven't attempted to do anything with it, yet.

wes.foutch
11-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I've completed all the puzzles, so I'm not just some idiot looking for advice with reading anything.

In most of the pictures, when using the infrared scan, there is text hidden within them. Sometimes, it's readable English.

More often, though, it's jibberish, with a cipher hidden in the picture as well. The one I can remember is the picture of Tesla's lightning. A bunch of text is within the lighting itself, with the cipher A=C elsewhere in the painting.

Has anyone tried to actually decode any of this, rather than just "solving" the puzzle as the game asks?

I've written that particular one down, but haven't attempted to do anything with it, yet.

Crash_Plague
11-26-2009, 08:56 PM
yeah, a lot of us have been deciphering the codes, but it's spread throughout the forum, there isn't any organized thread of the hidden messages.

oh, and welcome to the forums.