PDA

View Full Version : Flash or software aircraft designer (non-game)?

appulluk
04-07-2006, 01:27 AM
I've been looking for some kind of aircraft designer that's online in Flash or something, or small software that'll just allow you to pick various parts of the body or maybe even more, then calculate specs/speeds etc. It wouldn't be for any game, just a fun little thing to do.

I'm actually going to make one with PHP and multiple images, it should be decent - but far from interactive.

appulluk
04-07-2006, 01:27 AM
I've been looking for some kind of aircraft designer that's online in Flash or something, or small software that'll just allow you to pick various parts of the body or maybe even more, then calculate specs/speeds etc. It wouldn't be for any game, just a fun little thing to do.

I'm actually going to make one with PHP and multiple images, it should be decent - but far from interactive.

appulluk
04-07-2006, 07:13 PM
So far here's an idea. I have 31 parts, not drawn but the choice pictures are done. From fuselage, engine, elevator, rudder and wings. You could combine 'em to get weird designs like the following.

The real work is combining each part into 1 image which will probably give dozens of plane variations... but once the pieces are done it should just be easy as cut/paste/move/size.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3105/pl11uu.gif