PDA

View Full Version : Can we get the Ar-196A3 flyable in FB or BoB?

Jabo22
03-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Everytime I see the Tirpitz in FB I have to think about this wonderful plane. The Model in FB is realy perfect but it is also only a Ki bird.
A flyable one would be very nice, because we don`t have only one flying boat available as a flyable plane and the Ar-196 is the most important one the german side. It was the standart plane of the most coast squadrons and even on every german trading or warship like the Bismark or Tirpitz.

Used for reconmissions and submarine hunts with two SC50 it was used on nearly every battlefield where german naval units take part. It would bring a whole knew aspect of
missions to FB or BoB.

So please!!!!!!!!!!!Only a little cockpit

Jabo22
03-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Everytime I see the Tirpitz in FB I have to think about this wonderful plane. The Model in FB is realy perfect but it is also only a Ki bird.
A flyable one would be very nice, because we don`t have only one flying boat available as a flyable plane and the Ar-196 is the most important one the german side. It was the standart plane of the most coast squadrons and even on every german trading or warship like the Bismark or Tirpitz.

Used for reconmissions and submarine hunts with two SC50 it was used on nearly every battlefield where german naval units take part. It would bring a whole knew aspect of
missions to FB or BoB.

So please!!!!!!!!!!!Only a little cockpit