PDA

View Full Version : You really screwed up Ubisoft!

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Why delay a beta into the month before the actual releases? Think about it, it doesn't make much sense now does it. That is why most people put a beta up at least 2 months beofre the Actual Game Releases. I am telling you, You made tons of people mad today by not tell us that your delaying the efing Beta. Good job there Money Lovers.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Why delay a beta into the month before the actual releases? Think about it, it doesn't make much sense now does it. That is why most people put a beta up at least 2 months beofre the Actual Game Releases. I am telling you, You made tons of people mad today by not tell us that your delaying the efing Beta. Good job there Money Lovers.

Henry454
09-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Screwed up? And assasins creed on the same page?!?!?!?!?!! In my opinion the only way the creators of this game could screw up is by forgeting to release the game or by making it 2D. You have to admit any stupid little things shouldn't be allowed to create animosity towards something this great!

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 04:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rene_Led
09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman1122:
Why delay a beta into the month before the actual releases? Think about it, it doesn't make much sense now does it? That is why most people put a beta up at least 2 months before the Actual Game Releases. I am telling you, You made tons of people mad today by not tell us that your delaying the efing Beta. Good job there Money Lovers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Sure its a bit dissapointing we wont play the beta anytime soon, but dont get mad about it. If you preordered AC BRotherhood just so you can play the mutiplayer demo, then you preordered for the wrong reason. </span>

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:35 PM
This game is gonna suck. They are focusing on multiplayer. This game shud only be Single Player!!!!! This game is gonna fail.

Rene_Led
09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman1122:
This game is gonna suck. They are focusing on multiplayer. This game shud only be Single Player!!!!! This game is gonna fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Well when the Beta comes in, check it out for yourself and see if it is a "fail", then be sure to show your concerns about the multiplayer that way the final product won't be a "fail" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
This game is gonna suck. They are focusing on multiplayer. This game shud only be Single Player!!!!! This game is gonna fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The little kid is mad. Lol, just ignore him.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:39 PM
STFU Supreme!!! I canceled my preorder on Amazon so i could play in this BETA. I have been waiting patiently waiting. Ubisoft just loves the MONEY NOW!!

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 04:44 PM
STFU Supreme!!! I canceled my preorder on Amazon so i could play in this BETA. I have been waiting patiently waiting. Ubisoft just loves the MONEY NOW!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your loss, kid. Grow up.

AubreyWilborn
09-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Wow. Lol, it is somewhat comforting to know that PC gamers aren't the only ones being disrespected by Ubisoft. I hope- I truly hope that all of these delays come back to bite Ubisoft in the bum. Hardcore. This company really needs to learn how to put their customers first.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
Wow. Lol, it is somewhat comforting to know that PC gamers aren't the only ones being disrespected by Ubisoft. I hope- I truly hope that all of these delays come back to bite Ubisoft in the bum. Hardcore. This company really needs to learn how to put their customers first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you....someone agrees with me

D00CH
09-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Why delay a beta into the month before the actual releases? Think about it, it doesn't make much sense now does it. That is why most people put a beta up at least 2 months beofre the Actual Game Releases. I am telling you, You made tons of people mad today by not tell us that your delaying the efing Beta. Good job there Money Lovers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man calm down... let them do it how they want to... and btw your signature is a fail.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 04:59 PM
No we are the community and what do we get in return? A Beta that lasts for a week and then the game comes out. And Ubisoft did this as a marketing scheme. They don't care about the community.

BTOG46
09-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Please use the existing beta thread for all posts regarding the beta.