PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Acceleration ?

Siniestro0
04-04-2011, 12:22 AM
ok im very [edit:swearing removed] off about this, when i turn the mouse slow the view its accelerated and when i turn the mouse faster... the view is way to SLOW...

i really hate this "thing", theres any chans to, idk deactivate the "smothness" of the mouse and the acceleration ???

i want my mouse runs as a fps game....VERY ACCURATE!

thanks for the help!

see u soon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WIN 7 Ultimate 64.
G-3.

in the AC 2 the mouse runs way to better than ACB idk why...

and yes, i know, my inglish suks! :P

Siniestro0
04-04-2011, 12:22 AM
ok im very [edit:swearing removed] off about this, when i turn the mouse slow the view its accelerated and when i turn the mouse faster... the view is way to SLOW...

i really hate this "thing", theres any chans to, idk deactivate the "smothness" of the mouse and the acceleration ???

i want my mouse runs as a fps game....VERY ACCURATE!

thanks for the help!

see u soon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WIN 7 Ultimate 64.
G-3.

in the AC 2 the mouse runs way to better than ACB idk why...

and yes, i know, my inglish suks! :P

Don_Matad0r
04-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Well ye, you cant change the mouse speed ingame.
Mayb you could try to change the speed generell of your pc. Maybe it will change ur ingame speed too =).
But any other way. idk. :/

ace3001
04-04-2011, 12:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don_Matad0r:
Well ye, you cant change the mouse speed ingame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Errr... You can. Set X look sensitivity and Y look sensitivity from options.

Murcuseo
04-04-2011, 04:03 AM
After playing this game with both K+M and controller, I can say this game is NOT designed for the mouse. Now that they've added some extra function to the weapon wheel system it has made the controller superior to use.

Plus you have no issues with the camera. If you can, buy a controller.

ace3001
04-04-2011, 04:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
After playing this game with both K+M and controller, I can say this game is NOT designed for the mouse. Now that they've added some extra function to the weapon wheel system it has made the controller superior to use.

Plus you have no issues with the camera. If you can, buy a controller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But you can't sprint/free run and change camera angle at the same time with the 360 controller. =/
Maybe it's just cause you played first on the console, you're just more familiar with it? Same goes for me, anyway. I played first on PC with keyb+mouse, so I can't get used to having to stop sprinting when turning around corners.
And what's the extra function in the weapon wheel?