PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Requests

crash3
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I dont if ACR is still having features added to it but I would love the following to be in the game:

1. Information videos on major characters like the ones narrated by Shaun Hastings in AC2, I think it was a mistake to not have those in ACB

2. Bring back the philosophical conversations from AC1, I noticed that in the latest demo, Altair had some deep conversations with the crusader and then Al Mualim which is good, but I wish Ezio would do the same thing with his victims, in the demo all he did was say "Requiescat in pace"

3. And finally, since the combat system is the same as ACB, can the AI on the guards be made more aggressive to make up for it?

Any thoughts/feedback? I'd love to hear it! Thanks

crash3
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I dont if ACR is still having features added to it but I would love the following to be in the game:

1. Information videos on major characters like the ones narrated by Shaun Hastings in AC2, I think it was a mistake to not have those in ACB

2. Bring back the philosophical conversations from AC1, I noticed that in the latest demo, Altair had some deep conversations with the crusader and then Al Mualim which is good, but I wish Ezio would do the same thing with his victims, in the demo all he did was say "Requiescat in pace"

3. And finally, since the combat system is the same as ACB, can the AI on the guards be made more aggressive to make up for it?

Any thoughts/feedback? I'd love to hear it! Thanks

rileypoole1234
08-26-2011, 01:53 PM
I really would like to see Ezio having deep conversation's like Altair did in AC1. The combat I think is fine but it could be a little bit more difficult.

Calvarok
08-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Ezio probably DID have a conversation with Leandros. I think they just cut it out of the demo because it revealed too much of the story. And the AC1 conversations were kinda pretentious. every templar said "I was doing it for good" and Altair said "Well the way you did it was bad". They started to be so repetitive that if I were Altair, I'd just gut the guy as soon as he started up with this spiel.

Ezio had more actual philosophical conversations with his targets than Altair did, expecialy in the Bonfire of the Vanities assassinations.

Black_Widow9
08-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Please post in the Feedback Thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>