PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16 and what he knows.

worsecuve
08-05-2011, 12:25 PM
After recently playing through the Assassin`s Creed games for the third time i have been trying to learn more about S16. We all know he committed suicide because he had spent to much time in the Animus and that we was going insane. Here is the interesting part. Subject 16 seems to know a lot about past and present events. He also knows a lot about future events to come. (This is just a theory.)Could it be possible that when subject 16 was in the animus for the last time before he killed himself that he relived a memory of one of his ancestors (Possibly Ezio.) activating the apple and seeing the future? I believe that this did in fact happen (I may be wrong.)and that is the reason he knows what is to come.

Random thought! (Nothing to do S16.)

In the Bible in the book of Revelation a man named John had a vision That Christ gave him of the world and the events that would happen when Jesus Christ returns. (Only in the AC universe.)Maybe he held the piece of eden to see the future and quickly grabbed a book to wright down what he saw.

worsecuve
08-05-2011, 12:25 PM
After recently playing through the Assassin`s Creed games for the third time i have been trying to learn more about S16. We all know he committed suicide because he had spent to much time in the Animus and that we was going insane. Here is the interesting part. Subject 16 seems to know a lot about past and present events. He also knows a lot about future events to come. (This is just a theory.)Could it be possible that when subject 16 was in the animus for the last time before he killed himself that he relived a memory of one of his ancestors (Possibly Ezio.) activating the apple and seeing the future? I believe that this did in fact happen (I may be wrong.)and that is the reason he knows what is to come.

Random thought! (Nothing to do S16.)

In the Bible in the book of Revelation a man named John had a vision That Christ gave him of the world and the events that would happen when Jesus Christ returns. (Only in the AC universe.)Maybe he held the piece of eden to see the future and quickly grabbed a book to wright down what he saw.

Mikatsuki95
08-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Nobody is sure about much of anything regarding subject 16 man. I'm not sure of his age, gender, or if he's even "alive" in any sense. Anything I could tell you would just be speculation

Poodle_of_Doom
08-24-2011, 08:54 PM
It's an interesting take. He could of relived Ezio's memory, with Minerva, and realized Desmond was important, and the Templars may look for him. Being that he was able to hack the animus, perhaps he hacked out of the system as well, and found some information on Desmond the same way the Templars did. Who knows?