PDA

View Full Version : Trophies are gliched

emjoh
11-21-2010, 06:24 AM
I got the first trophy that you get after playing 5 min of the game, but after that I don't get any trophies, I should have gotten atleast 6 or 7 by now. I have done seq2, I have gotten 3 gold etc. I have gotten 2 uplay rewards, but even then I didn't get the trophies even though it's the same goal....

Do I dare to play Multiplayer, what if they are gliched too? I mean I could never do some things twice even if I tried, not that I'm close to lvl 50, but what if you get to 50 and you don't get the trophy. I can't restart that...

emjoh
11-21-2010, 06:24 AM
I got the first trophy that you get after playing 5 min of the game, but after that I don't get any trophies, I should have gotten atleast 6 or 7 by now. I have done seq2, I have gotten 3 gold etc. I have gotten 2 uplay rewards, but even then I didn't get the trophies even though it's the same goal....

Do I dare to play Multiplayer, what if they are gliched too? I mean I could never do some things twice even if I tried, not that I'm close to lvl 50, but what if you get to 50 and you don't get the trophy. I can't restart that...