PDA

View Full Version : An odd question...

Inorganic9_2
03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
...almost off-topic too, but does anyone know what is being said in the church service you can hear when outside the Cathedral in Acre? Also, was that cathedral actually there? Internet searches for cathedral of the holy cross, Acre, only seem to turn up AC-related pages.

Inorganic9_2
03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
...almost off-topic too, but does anyone know what is being said in the church service you can hear when outside the Cathedral in Acre? Also, was that cathedral actually there? Internet searches for cathedral of the holy cross, Acre, only seem to turn up AC-related pages.

the_atm
03-31-2011, 02:23 PM
i'm not posative about this, but seeming how AC is REALLY acurate about there games, i'm going to have to say yes? especialy if it's big, definatly.

thebutcherhead
03-31-2011, 03:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
...almost off-topic too, but does anyone know what is being said in the church service you can hear when outside the Cathedral in Acre? Also, was that cathedral actually there? Internet searches for cathedral of the holy cross, Acre, only seem to turn up AC-related pages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't even know if the history back then was documented really wel... It was propabably just assumed upon how cities generically looked like in that time and period. Also, I doub't the walls were quite as rugged and worn out as AC 1 made them out to be in the game, some of those cities were relatively quite new I think.