PDA

View Full Version : Who put Desmond into the Anamis?

Moultonborough
05-20-2011, 10:01 PM
At the end of Brotherhood Desmond is afterward put into the Anamis. But, it has always bothered me who actually did it. My first thought was Shaun and Rebecca but now I am not so sure anymore. I've tried to listen to the voice over and over but can't place it. According to wikipedia it is William M. another high ranking assassin who E-mails Shaun and lucy. But of course you can't fully trust wikipedia. As Desmond at some point is able to leave the Anamis I do think it is the assassins who have him but where. They can't leave Italy as Abstergo is watching the borders. So what are your own thoughts on the subject. Sorry for any bad spelling. Thanks for reading.

Moultonborough
05-20-2011, 10:01 PM
At the end of Brotherhood Desmond is afterward put into the Anamis. But, it has always bothered me who actually did it. My first thought was Shaun and Rebecca but now I am not so sure anymore. I've tried to listen to the voice over and over but can't place it. According to wikipedia it is William M. another high ranking assassin who E-mails Shaun and lucy. But of course you can't fully trust wikipedia. As Desmond at some point is able to leave the Anamis I do think it is the assassins who have him but where. They can't leave Italy as Abstergo is watching the borders. So what are your own thoughts on the subject. Sorry for any bad spelling. Thanks for reading.

phil.llllll
05-20-2011, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
At the end of Brotherhood we all know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really. Perhaps there's someone just coming here for help with the game and they haven't yet completed it. At least don't put spoilers like that in the title!

As for the topic, I suppose we may find out in Revelations who exactly put him in there but William M. sounds like a decent enough candidate.

Moultonborough
05-20-2011, 10:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
At the end of Brotherhood we all know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really. Perhaps there's someone just coming here for help with the game and they haven't yet completed it. At least don't put spoilers like that in the title!

As for the topic, I suppose we may find out in Revelations who exactly put him in there but William M. sounds like a decent enough candidate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK changed it. Now I found a website that has all the E-mails between Shaun and William M. So I am somewhat caught up on it though I want to find it within Brotherhood. But it seems far fetched for right now maybe at E3 we will find out a little more about the subject. I don't think I can wait until November. Anyway, anyone else have an idea on the subject?

Mic_92
05-21-2011, 12:55 PM
It is the Assassins. In the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC you hear someone call William's name.

sfin1994
05-21-2011, 02:13 PM
or it could possible be a 3rd party in all this, like assassins, templars, X. Ofcours the may overly complicate things but its fun to think so, but doubtful.