PDA

View Full Version : I have been able to complete only 97.88% of the game!

shadowking1984
11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
I have been able to complete only 97.88% of the game! Inspite of collecting every treasure (in the secret locations {other than templar lairs which were not available with the pc version i bought in INDIA} both in boats and the actual treasure boxes and every other collectible item in the game! Please help me!

shadowking1984
11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
I have been able to complete only 97.88% of the game! Inspite of collecting every treasure (in the secret locations {other than templar lairs which were not available with the pc version i bought in INDIA} both in boats and the actual treasure boxes and every other collectible item in the game! Please help me!

jlorence
11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
That's your problem right there. I think the Templar Lairs are required for 100%.

Rainie
11-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Check your trophy list, it'll tell you exactly what's missing

Pattington_Bear
11-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Templar lairs are not required for 100%, as I completed 100% way before the DLC became available to download

Okay, shadowking what you need to do is to go to the Auditore Villa and speak to Claudia Auditore she will then show you the finance book, this will tell you the extra things you need to get to get 100% game completion.
like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga6uRIWsVQE)

Tuck2103
11-11-2010, 03:25 AM
I had the same problem as you, so I went to Claudia who told me that I was missing 3 paintings. I thought I already had them all, because according to the shops noone were available.

I realised yesterday that shopitems have either this message:
Item already purchased.

Or this:
Not enough money.

So check carefully on that, so you can get them all.

bokeef04
11-11-2010, 05:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
Templar lairs are not required for 100%, as I completed 100% way before the DLC became available to download

Okay, shadowking what you need to do is to go to the Auditore Villa and speak to Claudia Auditore she will then show you the finance book, this will tell you the extra things you need to get to get 100% game completion.
like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga6uRIWsVQE) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you already have the templar lairs? it was my belief that the templar lairs did count towards the 100% as alot of people were having the problem of not being able to get 100% as they didn't have 1 or more of the lairs

jlorence
11-11-2010, 10:17 AM
I think some people are getting "100%" confused with "platinum trophy" because you can platinum the game without even coming close to 100% sync.

SolidSnakeMat
11-11-2010, 01:22 PM
You need to get the Templar lairs to get 100% I was bummed out that I couldn't get 100% until the Templar lairs became DLC bought and boom got 100% I was so happy.

dchil279
11-11-2010, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadowking1984:
I have been able to complete only 97.88% of the game! Inspite of collecting every treasure (in the secret locations {other than templar lairs which were not available with the pc version i bought in INDIA} both in boats and the actual treasure boxes and every other collectible item in the game! Please help me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
to get 100% sync you need to get the special training from the trainer even if you're not going to use those abilities to get trophies

hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif