PDA

View Full Version : Hi lads I was looking for some help, starting playing again.

sav112gla
04-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi lads I was looking for some help. SHIII has been gathering dust for a while and I€ve just started to play it again. Anyway I was on this Improved U-boat V1.02 which made a huge difference to the fun of the game before I shelved it.

Boats in ports moving, re-supply at other ports and shipping reports etc.

Anyway is there an updated version of this mod or other that still incorporates this original with more added or patched stuff?

I think it was three or four months ago I had this mod.

Thanks for any info, hoping to get into the game again, so I need on updated mod the is saved game friendly€¦€¦..

Sav

ps good to see the forum still very active

sav112gla
04-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi lads I was looking for some help. SHIII has been gathering dust for a while and I€ve just started to play it again. Anyway I was on this Improved U-boat V1.02 which made a huge difference to the fun of the game before I shelved it.

Boats in ports moving, re-supply at other ports and shipping reports etc.

Anyway is there an updated version of this mod or other that still incorporates this original with more added or patched stuff?

I think it was three or four months ago I had this mod.

Thanks for any info, hoping to get into the game again, so I need on updated mod the is saved game friendly€¦€¦..

Sav

ps good to see the forum still very active

HW3
04-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, there is a IUB 1.03 out now and, Grey Wolves and NYGM TW mods are also out now.

sav112
04-30-2006, 11:18 AM
I cant make heads or tales from it very poorly done in my mind. what do i need?

http://mpgweb.de/IUB/ to go from 1.02????

sav112
04-30-2006, 02:01 PM
no -one know then?

Messervy
05-01-2006, 07:04 AM
You need to download this: IuBv1037z and the patch.